Beto O'Rourke is a loser!!! Why do we care that he's having an anti-Trump rally???

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
The Democrats keep foisting these no-names and losers on us, as if we should care they are running for President, organizing rallies, or whatever!

I could tell you my neighbor has some sort of three wheeled motorcycle and he revs it up every morning before taking it out on a ride!!!

And that would have equal news value as your no-name Democrats, and whatever the hell they're doing!!!

Instead of wasting your life posting some stupid shit on an internet message board why don’t you do something useful and go out and stop some abortions.

What if I told you that every time I post here, there is a chance that I am talking a woman out of having an abortion?

I think there are probably thousands of people who read this forum, so that's not too far-fetched, is it?

Anyway, what I do in my free time is nobody's business but my own.

Also, you have nearly as many posts here as I do, so take your own advice.

The thing is, I keep hearing about no-name Democrats running for President and no-name Democrats organizing anti-Trump rallies, and no-name Democrats giving the SOTU response, and I wonder, why are all these no-names running around, as if anyone cares what they do?

The only person in the Democratic Party that has any importance any more is AOC, and that's because she's so bat-shit crazy you gotta pay attention to her.

All the others are completely forgettable.

Forum List

Back