Bevelyn must be destroyed!

Lol! The white racist narrative goes on here at USMB. Blacks like her need to stop validating whites like the OP.

Bevelyn

High energy ...
She rocks she has zero fear
Some stupid ghetto boogie or angry white pantifa ass wipes are gonna eventually try to really hurt her .

May the white Christian lord protect her

God does not protect blatant liars who manipulate people with crazy screaming, the likes of which are solicited by House Chairperson Maxine Waters, who encourages young women to scream inanities at people she hates.

It's like a Chicago-style communism, so boycott BLM-Antifa marxist vandals. Apparently god doesn't protect COVID-19 patients, either, which is like a form of voyeurism coupled to sloth.

Lol! The white racist narrative goes on here at USMB. Blacks like her need to stop validating whites like the OP.

The white racist narrative
Ferp

WELL this is what you lefty marxist want ...people broken down into groups.?.if Im Forced to choose ill always choose whity ....the white man ..the man who dragged the world kicking and screaming into the modern age ...for better or worse good

The only race who has tried to end slavery

And Oh please the way you throw the word racist around makes it meaningless
I want Americans that are black to succeed and maybe stop killing each other ....idiots
I want you to also wake the fuck up and stop being led around in chains by the white leftist devil

White progressives are the real white devil
I was born in 1968 discriminating against someone simply cause they're black brown or purple or even gay is abhorrent to me

Character counts..... your skin color or desire to put dicks in your mouth are meaningless to me in the real world ....sista soldier lol

Blacks in America today ...the world is your fuckin oyster ...to bad the commies are gonna wreck it ..or rather have

Doubled ferp

Systemic wacism in America pffft...blm niggas please

spolednegres.jpeg

Look at what you be in, hair weaves like Europeans
Fake nails done up by Koreans

Come again
Yo! A-When when come again! (Yeah-Yeah!)
When when come again! (Yeah-Yeah!)
My friend come again! (Yeah-Yeah!)

Forum List

Back