Beware COVID vaccine - Includes microchip!

Instead of your usual stupidity....has it ever occurred to you to use common sense?

Many people have gone 30 years or more without ever having the flu....and never take flu shots.

No doubt, you are all for government mandated everything....including microchipping.

YOU should prolly be chipped. I have a buddy who has a buddy in the CIA. You are not safe! :laugh:

I wonder if the OP even bothered to read their link, because the link clearly states that a microchip in a vaccine is not possible. Maybe they just saw the title, and thought that it supported their bullshit point without bothering to see what it said at the bottom.

From the OP's link..................................

Myth #1: The vaccine contains a microchip
The fear of being tracked via surreptitiously implanted microchips has existed for years, but some researchers say it became linked to COVID-19 vaccines during episodes of InfoWars, the Internet show produced by conspiracy theorist Alex Jones.

The idea is that the chips will allow the government and corporations to surveil people who get the vaccine. Microsoft founder Bill Gates and cell towers using 5G technology are also allegedly involved.

Thomas Hope, professor of cell and developmental biology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and a COVID-19 vaccine researcher, said that technology does not exist. And even if it did, he said, the microchips would have to find their way into multiple vaccines created by different companies.

“If someone (advancing this theory) has a phone in their hand, I would say you’re being tracked right now,” he said. “Why would someone else have to do it?”

I wonder if the OP uses a cell phone, because a person CAN be tracked via that.

Instead of your usual stupidity....has it ever occurred to you to use common sense?

Many people have gone 30 years or more without ever having the flu....and never take flu shots.

No doubt, you are all for government mandated everything....including microchipping.

YOU should prolly be chipped. I have a buddy who has a buddy in the CIA. You are not safe! :laugh:

Why don't you do it ?
(chicken little) :itsok:

Bill Gates & George Soros will track you & make you vote Democrat - Mark of the BEAST! :laugh2:
At some point I'm sure they will have the technology to continually monitor your temperature with an implanted chip, then when it elevates the government will simply quarantine you on the spot with a tracking device in the chip to find you.

It's called a liberal utopia and anyone who challenges it will be a science denier and religious nut who is a threat to society, isn't that right?

Bill Gates & George Soros will track you & make you vote Democrat - Mark of the BEAST! :laugh2:
At some point I'm sure they will have the technology to continually monitor your temperature, then when it elevates the government will simply quarantine you on the spot.

It's called a liberal utopia and anyone who challenges it will be a science denier and religious nut who is a threat to society, isn't that right?
Soylent Green is peepol...its...pee-pollll!

This is Part Two of The Plan. Once everybody is microchipped they'll be given directions by 5G cell towers.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

At some point I'm sure they will have the technology to continually monitor your temperature, then when it elevates the government will simply quarantine you on the spot.

1608249182462.png

Woops, I get my Charlatan Hesston movies all confused.

Wrong movie...................................or is it?

View attachment 430439

That's Planet of the Apes

This is Part Two of The Plan. Once everybody is microchipped they'll be given directions by 5G cell towers.
You oppose it?

Imagine, a utopia where you no longer have to carry cash or credit card. Just swipe the hand or forehead.

Or what about a utopia where there is not more missing persons or criminals running from the law.

Or what about a utopia where you no longer need to ask a persons health history, just swipe the hand to find out all about them in a medical emergency.

Or how about the device monitoring you 24/7 to detect medical problems?

And no tax returns. Imagine the billions of dollars saved.

It's call ruthless governmental efficiency and control, something that causes you wet dreams a night.

And just think it was all prophesied thousands of years ago.

View attachment 430439

Chuck Conners is chasing Charlton Heston around when Heston discovers the Soylent Green processing plant..processing dead people into the food source for the nation.

At some point I'm sure they will have the technology to continually monitor your temperature with an implanted chip, then when it elevates the government will simply quarantine you on the spot with a tracking device in the chip to find you.

Granted, there are some companies and businesses that have had chips made that they can implant their workers with. Only problem is, they are about twice the size of a rice grain, and they can't track you if you are outside the building, as they don't have implant chips that are capable of transmitting (yet). They work mostly like RFID chips, and you have to be close to a monitor to activate it for whatever reason.

So basically, that means they are too big to be given as a vaccination. You conspiracy nutters gotta ease up on the Kool-Aid.

View attachment 430439

Chuck Conners is chasing Charlton Heston around when Heston discovers the Soylent Green processing plant..processing dead people into the food source for the nation.
I thnk planet of the Apes was just a sequel to the Green Soy movie.

Granted, there are some companies and businesses that have had chips made that they can implant their workers with. Only problem is, they are about twice the size of a rice grain, and they can't track you if you are outside the building, as they don't have implant chips that are capable of transmitting (yet). They work mostly like RFID chips, and you have to be close to a monitor to activate it for whatever reason.

So basically, that means they are too big to be given as a vaccination. You conspiracy nutters gotta ease up on the Kool-Aid.
You have to understand, the Russians make the conspiracy nutters so crazy.

Putin done it.

So what if the government offered society such a chip. Would you call me a nutter for not wanting it?

You oppose it?

Imagine, a utopia where you no longer have to carry cash or credit card. Just swipe the hand or forehead.

Or what about a utopia where there is not more missing persons or criminals running from the law.

Or what about a utopia where you no longer need to ask a persons health history, just swipe the hand to find out all about them in a medical emergency.

It's call ruthless governmental efficiency and control, something that causes you wet dreams a night.

:banghead:

You oppose it?

There are lots of companies who are currently experimenting with tech like that. Swipe your wrist over the reader, and a door opens, you can get food from the vending machine, etc. etc.

Interestingly enough though, if you look at the back of a current US military ID card, there is a whole bunch of bar code stuff on the back that says a lot about you and your medical history, and if one has the proper reader for it, it can get the information.

Would I ever get a chip implanted? Maybe if the job that required it was a really good one with excellent pay and benefits, or if I saw a need for it because of my health.

Forum List

Back