Beware russia,iran,syria you attack tiny israel at your peril!!

shitting on their memory?!?

My grandfather escaped the Auschwitz. He came to Israel with my grandmother, with NOTHING. he built a home in which he felt no persecution in, because all were Jews.

Number #1 lesson my father learned from him was, "Fight for Israel", and fight for it with teeth, because if you don't have it, you have NOTHING.

Giving our homeland for a fake peace, THAT will be shitting on his memory!

So don't come preaching us morales about holocaust victims! they would have been turning around in their graves if they knew how quickly today's Jews are to give parts of the homeland THEY fought for!

My grandfather escaped the Auschwitz. He came to Israel with my grandmother, with NOTHING. he built a home in which he felt no persecution in, because all were Jews.

Number #1 lesson my father learned from him was, "Fight for Israel", and fight for it with teeth, because if you don't have it, you have NOTHING.

So don't come preaching us morales about holocaust victims! they would have been turning around in their graves if they knew how quickly today's Jews are to give parts of the homeland THEY fought for!

In my family children and adults died in the camps, those who were liberated came to America, I have cousins who moved their families to Israel, only to come back horrified at what was going on in the name of Judaism. I myself went over their and saw the occupied areas and how the people are treated, not what was traditionally Jewish behaviors. That said Israel has been under attack by extremists, but not all Palestinian are terrorists, saying so and treating them all as guilty is just like the nazis did to us Jews . Israel cannot go on like this in the long run.

P.S. Bush really screwed up when he called for elections and Hammas won in one of the territories

Last edited by a moderator:
in war----as it turns out-----one side always treats the
other side as if ALL ARE GUILTY ---otherwise it is
impossible to shoot. The USA treated all of
JAPAN as though it was guilty----and Great
Britain treated all of Germany as guilty----it is
difficult for lots of people to avoid seeing
the enemy as ---other humans whilst having
the job of killing them-----but it is the way it is.
sad but true-----and Israelis do it too.

That's right! These laws were created to prevent another Holocaust from ever happening again. These laws you just got done saying were "worthless".

Good for him. Now he lives in a country that persecutes Palestinian's.

There is no need to fight for Israel, because no one is threatening Israel. It is the Israeli's in the occupied territories that are being threatened and deservedly so. Occupations are only temporary. Sooner or later they have to end. Yours has been going on for 45 years.

No one is asking you to give up your homeland, just get the fuck out of the Palestinian's home.

That's all that is being asked of Israel.

You got your country, they have a right to theirs.

Those are not your parts! You cannot hold onto land siezed in a war. Do you know why there is an international law against acquiring land by conquest? It's because of incidents like Hitler annexing Poland. And now, a half-century later, you're trying to do the same thing Hitler did. How do you think Holocaust victims would think about that? You doing the same thing that the guy who killed 6 million of them did?

By violating international laws that were created to prevent another Holocaust, you are basically making all the lives of the Holocaust victims to have now died in vain.

Hmm, I wonder if this Arab woman would disagree with your video. And, let us not forget, she is not the only Arab serving in the IDF.

A Muslim father, a Christian mother and a pround IDF soldier - Israel Today | Israel News

You're adopted. He's not your real grandfather right?

You're adopted. He's not your real grandfather right?
Why don't you grow up, sprout?

beware russia,iran,syria you attack tiny israel at your peril!!this is what the lord of heaven’s armies says: My love for jerusalem and mount zion is passionate and strong. 15 but i am very angry with the other nations that are now enjoying peace and security. I was only a little angry with my people, but the nations inflicted harm on them far beyond my intentions.

16 “‘therefore, this is what the lord says: I have returned to show mercy to jerusalem. My temple will be rebuilt, says the lord of heaven’s armies, and measurements will be taken for the reconstruction of jerusalem.’

17 “say this also: ‘this is what the lord of heaven’s armies says: The towns of israel will again overflow with prosperity, and the lord will again comfort zion and choose jerusalem as his own.’” zechariah 1:14-17

is this before or after christians slaughter non converting jews ?

""all"" true believers love the jews and israel. Jesus is a jew!!!

Forum List

Back