Biden administration pushing for warrantless search and seizure by law enforcement

This is what you voted for, Democrats.

“A warrant should not … be presumptively required when a government official’s action is objectively grounded in a non-investigatory public interest, such as health or safety…The ultimate question in this case is therefore not whether the respondent officers’ actions fit within some narrow warrant exception, but instead whether those actions were reasonable. And under all of the circumstances here, they were.”

Biden is a communist Chinese dupe.

Yes he is, and he's running his administration like the CCP.

This is what you voted for, Democrats.

“A warrant should not … be presumptively required when a government official’s action is objectively grounded in a non-investigatory public interest, such as health or safety…The ultimate question in this case is therefore not whether the respondent officers’ actions fit within some narrow warrant exception, but instead whether those actions were reasonable. And under all of the circumstances here, they were.”

Interesting (and no surprise coming from Democrats), but I doubt local police would risk themselves and their families pursuing such unconstitutional actions openly.
Actually the appeal to the SC was by the local govt. No one should get info from Trumpanzees boningo and parler. But it's actually an interesting case. I hadn't been aware of it before.
Caniglia v. Strom - SCOTUSblog

The feds filed an amicus brief in support of the local govt after Biden was elected.

It stemmed from the wife's asking the cops to do a wellness check on her husband whom she feared would harm himself. The cops went to the house and the guy met them outside. They had him transported to a hosp for evaluation.

Now why, at that point I'd ask, did they think that seizing the guns was ok?

Forum List

Back