Biden answers questions about his mental acuity by rambling incoherently

Holy Shit.....thats the first time ive seen that video. Anyone that says those are the ramblings and thoughts of a coherent individual are STRAIGHT UP LYING ASSHOLES.

Most confused President ever. Why won't he take the standard cognitive test? President Trump took it, even though the left said it was too easy of a test. Can Joe Biden not pass the same easy test Trump took? Is he and his handlers afraid he'd fail the test?

Biden says pandemic over and20 minutes later his handlers are correcting and rebuking him publicly.
Well under the skill level POTUS is required to have.

Most confused President ever. Why won't he take the standard cognitive test? President Trump took it, even though the left said it was too easy of a test. Can Joe Biden not pass the same easy test Trump took? Is he and his handlers afraid he'd fail the test?

C'mon man, it's not like he falls asleep at Cabinet meetings.

Our President has 50 years experience in DC at both the legislative and executive levels. He knows how to get things done.

His experience has allowed him to pass historic legislation at a time bipartisan cooperation is at an all time low.

FOUR more years!
When you control the House and Senate you can pass bloated and pork filled bills that your party wants to pass. Even they curtailed his spending, which will add to inflation.

Holy Shit.....thats the first time ive seen that video. Anyone that says those are the ramblings and thoughts of a coherent individual are STRAIGHT UP LYING ASSHOLES.
Biden’s interview was ……..PERFECT

Biden's accomplishments speak for themselves.
ScreenShot_20220919124332.png

When you control the House and Senate you can pass bloated and pork filled bills that your party wants to pass. Even they curtailed his spending, which will add to inflation.

Biden passed bills to help AMERICANS

COVID
Infrastructure
Healthcare
Gun Control
Semiconductors
Education

Not my fault that you're uninformed. The interview was last night. We're you watching cartoons?
He didn't say what you said he said. I asked you to link that piece... or the text.

When they attack a president's tan suit or make up narratives on his fitness... you know they are out of ideas for Americans and are just selling prejudice.

Biden's accomplishments speak for themselves.
You talking about this athletic fucker here?

And yes we see bidumbs accomplishments, thus his approval rating.

Watch Me!!
He sure is doing a great job!
so you are good with 13% inflation and doubled gas prices. I'm not.

Weren't you the ones asking for 15 dollar minimum wages? he just ate it up for you. Now that is great.

Just more evidence a demofk hates middle class.

Forum List

Back