Biden Brands Anyone Who Voted for Trump a "Threat to Democracy"

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
He said "MAGA Repblicans" over and over. MAGA means Trump. The only Republican they could have voted for. Biden was saying in the open on prime time for the first time that anybody who voted for Trump is a mortal enemy. Watch the RINOs hang back and say nothing.

He said "MAGA Repblicans" over and over. MAGA means Trump. The only Republican they could have voted for. Biden was saying in the open on prime time for the first time that anybody who voted for Trump is a mortal enemy. Watch the RINOs hang back and say nothing.
So how is everyone liking THE GREAT UNIFIER??? F*k Biden. F*k Team China,. We need to take back this country.

I hope the old confused nazi got permission from his chinese bosses before he laid this ton of shit on the public

So which lib group of street thugs is chosen to stage a fake MAGA atrocity so Joe can say seee....see they are Nazis ....maybe cancel the election or just have mail in voting

Biden's the great white uniter guy, just ask him.

You aint black if you don't vote for me Biden.

Say Democrats, you don't suppose Biden does all the talking for projection and distraction do you? How's his performance anyway?

Anyone notice that the more power Joe acquires through constant subversion
of our government, the crazier a look he gets in his eyes? Like a madman
drunk with power. A crazy, glazed stare kinda like Adam Schiff.
Exactly how Hitler's Nazi Movement begun.

v6UWmfMk68VE.jpg

Biden went "Full Monty Mussolini"

Everybody on social media (and everywhere ,really) is making fun of that Fascist like speech.

Lord please have mercy, on what's left of poor America :(

You got some pretty bad comprehension problems, don't you? He said those that support trump's big lie were crap. If you don't accept our election process, and think attacking congress to install a failed presidential candidate, you're an idiot, and not supportive of what America stands for.

You got some pretty bad comprehension problems, don't you? He said those that support trump's big lie were crap. If you don't accept our election process, and think attacking congress to install a failed presidential candidate, you're an idiot, and not supportive of what America stands for.

What election process would that be? You mean the one they used covid as an excuse to solicit and ballot harvest obtaining votes from the weakest among us via mail?

How'd that work out anyway? Look what you got.

What election process would that be? You mean the one they used covid as an excuse to solicit and ballot harvest obtaining votes from the weakest among us via mail?

How'd that work out anyway? Look what you got.
No, that isn't our election process. That's your conspiracy theory.

McCarthy asked bidum for an apology

ha ha..

Then lets just go back to pre-COVID election rules. Shouldn't be an issue. You guys can still cheat by not providing an ID. These crazy amount of mail in ballots would be limited though so you would need a contingency plan of some sort.

Biden went "Full Monty Mussolini"

Everybody on social media (and everywhere ,really) is making fun of that Fascist like speech.

Lord please have mercy, on what's left of poor America :(
Actually, I think God is punishing America.. could be wrong.. Who but God knows?

But it looks like it to me. No, wait... I think the more accurate thing is this:

God gave us free will to choose good or evil. Most choose the latter. And so we have a dark and sinful world.. although some people try to do the right thing.. In any case, when Satan said to Jesus He would give him the whole world if he worshiped him, Jesus did not argue with him (that we know of) about how he owns the whole world.

so Satan owns the world, more or less. I do think God intervenes here and there but if he intervened all the time, there would be no robberies, rapes or murders and of course some of, if not all, those crimes have actually gone up since bidum became pres..

So I think God is just allowing us to punish our damn selves... or something like that... In one part of hte Bible it says that God turns egregious sinners over to themselves to do their hideous sins.. Romans I, I believe. He turns them "over to a reprobate mind"

It is exactly what happened and It was very open, not a hidden conspiracy.

The left really did use COVID as an excuse to change election laws in favor of those most willing to cheat. Regular poll results following the pre COVID rules showed Trump way ahead. After regular hours, mail in ballots poured in in supernatural numbers and gave it to Biden.

It is exactly what happened and It was very open, not a hidden conspiracy.

The left really did use COVID as an excuse to change election laws in favor of those most willing to cheat. Regular poll results following the pre COVID rules showed Trump way ahead. After regular hours, mail in ballots poured in in supernatural numbers and gave it to Biden.
We've all heard that conspiracy theory. Try a new one.

Forum List

Back