'The View' hosts upset that more Americans believe Biden is a bigger threat to democracy than Trump

What I think is funny is that both sides have been purposely manipulated to fear the hell out of the other side winning, and that it would be "the end of democracy!" should the other side win. Come on, I can't be the only one who has noticed that both sides fear the same thing... this is not coincidence, it is by design. It's how the PTSB get people to support their Duopoly candidates, it's always about fearing the other side.... when in reality both 'sides' are actually controlled by the same people, contrary to what most here believe.

You should check the polls. Americans overwhelming trust trump more then xiden on the economy, border security, and frankly, he’s just polling higher
Polls?! Haha. You trust polls now? When did that happen?

Well when something isn’t approved of typically means they aren’t liked
No not really. You could love your half blind grandmother dearly but not trust her to drive you to the airport. Or support her taking a job as an Uber driver. Just because you don’t approve or support her in doing that doesn’t mean you hate her

i did? what makes you think that?

Did you know that your posting history on this site is searchable??

I thought dementia Joe was brain dead, incompetent and a Chinese/Russian puppet. Now all of a sudden he is a bad ass who is good for his word and running covert ops against a world superpower?!

Wow, that quite the flip in script

I thought you said you were honest and respectable?? Now you’re here saying Biden has dementia?? Come on. Grow up

Haha. I thought he had dementia… how did he pull that one off?! Ur such a moron

You should be embarrassed. You’re claiming a guy with dementia is pulling the strings to manipulate the legal system and top law enforcement agencies… and he is doing it so masterfully that there is no evidence of it!

Ur a moron

Did you know that your posting history on this site is searchable??
I don’t see how any of those quotes you pulled up contradict anything I’m saying. Biden is old and slow and doesn’t articulate well and should be retired. I’m not saying he has dementia and I think all who go that far are just playing partisan hate games.

Biden is not really a threat to democracy.

The threat to democracy comes from those he serves, and those he serves have done such a number on us by now that it is almost a fait accomply.
And the scariest thing is…..we don’t know WHOM he serves. His family sure did get rich off Communists, though.

I don’t see how any of those quotes you pulled up contradict anything I’m saying. Biden is old and slow and doesn’t articulate well and should be retired. I’m not saying he has dementia and I think all who go that far are just playing partisan hate games.
You’re in major denial. My mother has been diagnosed as Stage 4/5 dementia (the stages overlap), and Biden is much worse than she is.

Forum List

Back