Biden claims he “put NATO together” and “shut Putin down”.

Biden was a tough guy even as a teenager.
He backed down the notorious gang leader "Corn Pop" at the local swimming pool and became the town hero. ... :thup:

Last edited:
Biden was a tough guy even as a teenager.
When he backed down the notorious gang leader Corn Pop at the local swimming pool and became the town hero. ... :thup:

I wonder when little girls started rubbing his blonde leg hairs? Probably when the pedo was about 50

China has been accused of trying to get closer to NATO's borders
"The Belarus-China exercises demonstrate how China is moving ever closer to NATO in Europe, as well as in Africa, the Arctic and elsewhere," the NATO secretary general said. According to Stoltenberg, the exercises are a demonstration of "cooperation between authoritarian regimes."

"They are closing in on our bases around their borders that we put in place for our safety!!!!"
How nice it is to own newspapers for centuries - whatever you do is right all the time!

"They are closing in on our bases around their borders that we put in place for our safety!!!!"
How nice it is to own newspapers for centuries - whatever you do is right all the time!
That sounds exactly like our Democrat-MSM partnership. That's how Biden gets away with making so many absurd claims.

Joe is old, but he was 6 when NATO was formed, so I’m guessing he wasn’t involved. And Putin is still killing Ukrainians every day.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on the NATO thing being badly worded but it's rather funny that Putin took over Crimea under Obama/Biden, took over nothing under Trump, and has now invaded Ukraine under Biden/Harris BUT Biden has shut Putin down.

Forum List

Back