Biden creeps on underage girl

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
What a disgusting lunatic.

giphy.gif

Biden Has Seriously Awkward Interaction with Senator 8217 s Daughter Mediaite

Center-right for 2016. Time to put the socially "progressive" libs to sleep before they push for an age-of-consent change. You know there is heartbreaking debauchery going on among these all-powerful elites

Last edited:
Oh, I see. The mountain of manufactured bullshit about Bill Clinton just isn't high enough. Now every interaction between a Democrat and a kid is going to be spun as child molestation.

What a class act you rubes are! It is going to be fun shoving that bogus yardstick up your ass.

Oh, I see. The mountain of manufactured bullshit about Bill Clinton just isn't high enough. Now every interaction between a Democrat and a kid is going to be spun as child molestation.

What a class act you rubes are! It is going to be fun shoving that bogus yardstick up your ass.
Sh'up, brotch. :slap:

LOL you know you would be calling foul if you saw an R politician doing that. That is creepy. Regardless of whether or not you are family, or whatever. Girl was clearly uncomfortable and Biden just kept bugging her

2yjui2r.jpg

OH MAGOD! Look at Palin molesting that little boy!!!!

LOL you know you would be calling foul if you saw an R politician doing that. That is creepy. Regardless of whether or not you are family, or whatever. Girl was clearly uncomfortable and Biden just kept bugging her
Find out what Biden said to the girl, then get back to us, creep.

I'm conservative, definitely not a Biden fan. However, one thing I've noticed about politicians on both sides is that they kiss people in situations that regular people wouldn't dare. I don't go around kissing people that I hardly know.

Look at how upset and at loss for words the partisan troll is

I'm conservative, definitely not a Biden fan. However, one thing I've noticed about politicians on both sides is that they kiss people in situations that regular people wouldn't dare. I don't go around kissing people that I hardly know.
It's what politicians do.

Look at how upset and at loss for words the partisan troll is
2lvy8nl.jpg

It's what politicians do.
Hide your babies from the politicians! They are going to kiss 'em if they get a chance. Some of the babies will cry because of the kiss up politicians.

Forum List

Back