Biden defends the free world while trump hawks modifies bibles

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Very impressive. Of course trump wou;d likely not attend anyway. Biden is not my favourite person but time and again you have to remember what he is running against.
Would France have let him in ? Peobably as a mark of respect to the fallen. They would have counted the spoons agter he had gone though.

When I say modified bibles I mean the new God Bless America and the Constitutional additions. They are inappropriate. Im not suggesting that there are pix of donny on the cross yet.

And he does need Gods help to pay off his fines.

Very impressive. Of course trump wou;d likely not attend anyway. Biden is not my favourite person but time and again you have to remember what he is running against.
Would France have let him in ? Peobably as a mark of respect to the fallen. They would have counted the spoons agter he had gone though.

When I say modified bibles I mean the new God Bless America and the Constitutional additions. They are inappropriate. Im not suggesting that there are pix of donny on the cross yet.

I got a dozen of them. Great gifts for Christmas.
Jesus is the reason for the season

Why do you ignore the lies about the laptop?

This poster is not American. Am I recalling this wrong?

Must be horrible going through life with the amount of hate you have in your heart and soul.

How did he defend the free world? Shitting his pants?

America has suckered GB into a fight against Russia Tommy. Let's all hope that Russia can short-circuit their plans before the chickens come home from Russia, with love.

Sorry, if you want me to vote for a Republican or a Democrat, you need a lot better candidate, I am only going to consider a third party candidate, that is America's best chance for change, those two are an embarrassment.

Forum List

Back