🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden DOJ prohibited IRS from interviewing Bidens in Hunter tax cheating investigation.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
More DOJ corruption exposed.

Folks, this is why Hunter got off with a slap on the hand. Every time someone here whines that they investigated Hunter for years and spent all that money and only found a few misdemeanors this is why.

Biden’s bag man Garland made sure it wasn’t a real investigation.

fPnN1ZK.jpg

According to Merrick Garland, investigating Hunter Biden is "attacking democracy."

The whole Ukraine/China kickbacks for bio labs paid for by US taxdollars thing is so large it requires laughable hyperbole to defend not investigating it...

According to Merrick Garland, investigating Hunter Biden is "attacking democracy."

Garland doesn't get to define democracy.

The corrupt lying bastard doesn't speak for democracy.

The whole Ukraine/China kickbacks for bio labs paid for by US taxdollars thing is so large it requires laughable hyperbole to defend not investigating it...

I'll vote for whoever cleans house.

And I don't vote for anyone who doesn't make it a #1 priority.

On DAY ONE of a new administration, I want each and every one of these corrupt fucktards under investigation.

Whoever's got the guts to do that, has my vote.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

Folks, this is why Hunter got off with a slap on the hand. Every time someone here whines that they investigated Hunter for years and spent all that money and only found a few misdemeanors this is why.

If you keep reporting these things, our AG will say that you’re unAmerican and he might have to invite you to a new re-education camp coming to a location near you, soon.

Remember, the First Amendment is dangerous. May we see your papers, please?

Deal with it Smushy, Hunter's gonna pay his back taxes and fines...just like you and I would..cause the IRS wants its money. :)
What is it you were hoping for here? :)

Deal with it Smushy, Hunter's gonna pay his back taxes and fines...just like you and I would..cause the IRS wants its money. :)
What is it you were hoping for here? :)
I was hoping for an independent DOJ who isn’t running cover for one party or the other, Jackoftards.

The prosecutor was appointed by Trump, Skeeter.

It's a shame that you keep soiling yourself over this, but it's fun to watch.
And prohibited from conducting a real investigation by Merritless Gestapoland, Jethro.

Actually that's DOJ policy for everybody.

The Justice Manual, a reference book issued by the Department of Justice for use by U.S. Attorneys, instructs federal prosecutors to “avoid seeking to compel the testimony of a witness who is a close family relative [including parents, children, grandparents, and siblings] of the defendant.”

let’s be clear this isn’t DOJ corruption, this is Xiden admin corruption

we need to vote the demafasict out of power and make our republic great again

Actually that's DOJ policy for everybody.

The Justice Manual, a reference book issued by the Department of Justice for use by U.S. Attorneys, instructs federal prosecutors to “avoid seeking to compel the testimony of a witness who is a close family relative [including parents, children, grandparents, and siblings] of the defendant.”
and interview is not the same as compelling testimony. It’s an interior not testimony in court

and interview is not the same as compelling testimony. It’s an interior not testimony in court
It would make for a messy case if the children provided evidence of a crime, and upon prosecution by the DOJ that evidence might be excluded because of DOJ policy.

It would make for a messy case if the children provided evidence of a crime, and upon prosecution by the DOJ that evidence might be excluded because of DOJ policy.
the doj policy says try to avoid not to not use. if that wa the only evidence the doj would compel the testimony

Forum List

Back