Biden, for the third time in less than 24 hours, tells the dubious story about his "Uncle Bosey" and "a lot of cannibals" in New Guinea before ...

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Seriously, and how do people not break out laughing at this stuff? How do reporters keep a straight face, year after year? I know, the MSM are whores for the Democratic Party, but even whores laugh, don't they?

50a854ef6b781f511b0a0ec0ddc6a9b02df663df8e2fad4438d6ec9c3fb19909.jpg

Either the Delaware Dummy has entered the hallucinatory stage of dementia, or he's a pathological liar. The military record is based in part on the testimony of the sole survivor. The plane went down into the ocean due to the engines failing at low altitude, and the aircraft's nose hit the water hard. Bosey was declared dead the same day, and his body was never recovered.

"Since the flight was deemed to be a non-combat flight, none of the [deceased] crew earned the Purple Heart, posthumously."

Pacific Wrecks - 2nd Lt. Ambrose J. Finnegan, Jr. Missing In Action (MIA) off New Guinea

2d Lt AMBROSE J. FINNEGAN - Service Member Profile

Other dead on the plane:

T Sgt ASHFORD H CARDWELL - Service Member Profile Technical Sgt ASHFORD H CARDWELL

1st Lt HAROLD R PRINCE - Service Member Profile 1st Lt HAROLD R PRINCE

Pacific Wrecks - 2nd Lt. Ambrose J. Finnegan, Jr. Missing In Action (MIA) off New Guinea

Either the Delaware Dummy has entered the hallucinatory stage of dementia, or he's a pathological liar. The military record is based in part on the testimony of the sole survivor. The plane went down into the ocean due to the engines failing at low altitude, and the aircraft's nose hit the water hard. Bosey was declared dead the same day, and his body was never recovered.

"Since the flight was deemed to be a non-combat flight, none of the [deceased] crew earned the Purple Heart, posthumously."
I wouldn't want to debate against you unless I were absolutely certain of my case.

Seriously, and how do people not break out laughing at this stuff? How do reporters keep a straight face, year after year? I know, the MSM are whores for the Democratic Party, but even whores laugh, don't they?

Joe Biden has taken lying and turned it into an art form.

snip

The Pentagon’s Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency says that Finnegan’s plane actually was lost over the open ocean on May 14, 1944.

“For unknown reasons, this plane was forced to ditch in the ocean off the north coast of New Guinea. Both engines failed at low altitude, and the aircraft’s nose hit the water hard,” the military’s account says.

“Three men failed to emerge from the sinking wreck and were lost in the crash. One crew member survived and was rescued by a passing barge. An aerial search the next day found no trace of the missing aircraft or the lost crew members.”

I won't take anything that came out of Biden's mouth as the truth. Biden told Air Force graduates he applied to the Naval Academy after graduating high school. The year before he told Naval Academy graduates he was "appointed to the (Naval) Academy in 1965." There is no record of either of those things ever happening.

It's so hard to find a functioning Body Double

State run media and media cronies put up with these lies from Biden; arguably facilitating them.

Biden has been lying his way through a laughable political career since the beginning. This is why, when the voters took him seriously, he was soundly rejected by Democrat primary voters in his previous attempts for the White House. But the lying has not hurt him in recent years because the only ones reporting it are RW sources.

And of course, he's never been very bright, so there's that.

I won't take anything that came out of Biden's mouth as the truth. Biden told Air Force graduates he applied to the Naval Academy after graduating high school. The year before he told Naval Academy graduates he was "appointed to the (Naval) Academy in 1965." There is no record of either of those things ever happening.
The man is a vegetable, iku.

Forum List

Back