Biden honors Bruce Springsteen, Elton John, Walter Isaacson, Mindy Kaling, Julia LouisDreyfus, Gladys Knight, Colson Whitehead+many others with medals

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i will attempt to honor each of these artists/writers, and give info of them so we can learn and honor them!

"National Medal of Arts​

• Judith Francisca Baca, artist
  • Fred Eychaner, philanthropist
  • Jose Feliciano, musician
  • Mindy Kaling, actor
  • Gladys Knight, musician
  • Julia Louis-Dreyfus, actor
  • Antonio Martorell-Cardona, painter
  • Joan Shigekawa, producer and arts administrator
  • Bruce Springsteen, musician
  • Vera Wang, designer
  • The Billie Holiday Theatre
  • The International Association of Blacks in Dance

National Humanities Medal​

• Richard Blanco, writer
  • Johnnetta Betsch Cole, anthropologist
  • Walter Isaacson, writer
  • Earl Lewis, historian
  • Henrietta Mann, Native American academic
  • Ann Patchett, writer
  • Bryan Stevenson, lawyer and activist
  • Amy Tan, writer
  • Tara Westover, writer
  • Colson Whitehead, writer
  • Native America Calling, radio show"

Would it be fair to say it's a depraved "shitlib fuckfest" where publicly licking each other is encouraged and children aren't welcome... unless they consent to have sex with the shitlibs.... and everybody pretends Plugs isn't a criminal, nor a pedo.... just uncle joe that cleverly parlayed a govt wage into 10s of millions....

• Banned
Nebraska was Bruce's 6th album but it was the first to be released without an accompanying tour to promote it.

If you wanted to see him play live in 1982, you had to be down at the Jersey Shore. Clarence had a new club in Red Bank whose name I forgot, and a lot of Saturday nights Bruce sat in with whoever was playing there: Beaver Brown, Sonny Kenn, Billy Chinnock, and C. himself. By the end of the summer, he was sitting in almost regularly on Sunday nights at the Pony with Cats on a Smooth Surface, Bobby Bandiera's new band. That's where he was on 19 September, the night before Nebraska was released, and that's where he was two weeks later, on 3 October, at the beginning of the week during which (according to Billboard) it was against all odds the third-best-selling album in the entire United States.

• Banned
Would it be fair to say it's a depraved "shitlib fuckfest" where publicly licking each other is encouraged and children aren't welcome... unless they consent to have sex with the shitlibs.... and everybody pretends Plugs isn't a criminal, nor a pedo.... just uncle joe that cleverly parlayed a govt wage into 10s of millions....
i agree with you, but i still want to watch it and honor the people who are being given medals. "shitlib fuckfest" is one of my guilty pleasures, i guess, lol

Who did this piece of art?

iu

i will attempt to honor each of these artists/writers, and give info of them so we can learn and honor them!

"National Medal of Arts​

• Judith Francisca Baca, artist
  • Fred Eychaner, philanthropist
  • Jose Feliciano, musician
  • Mindy Kaling, actor
  • Gladys Knight, musician
  • Julia Louis-Dreyfus, actor
  • Antonio Martorell-Cardona, painter
  • Joan Shigekawa, producer and arts administrator
  • Bruce Springsteen, musician
  • Vera Wang, designer
  • The Billie Holiday Theatre
  • The International Association of Blacks in Dance

National Humanities Medal​

• Richard Blanco, writer
  • Johnnetta Betsch Cole, anthropologist
  • Walter Isaacson, writer
  • Earl Lewis, historian
  • Henrietta Mann, Native American academic
  • Ann Patchett, writer
  • Bryan Stevenson, lawyer and activist
  • Amy Tan, writer
  • Tara Westover, writer
  • Colson Whitehead, writer
  • Native America Calling, radio show"
Don't worry when a Republican gets back in office, you can give out all the posthumous awards you like to folks like Bull Connor, JB Stoner, Oscar Delay Beckwith, James Earl Ray, David Duke, etc.

What a stupid waste of time. Mindy Kaling? Her claim to fame is making a lesbian ripoff cartoon of Scooby Doo. What a joke.

Forum List

Back