Biden: I Did That

The right just doubles down on immature memes. How does that help, except to make you look like whiny bitches? :rolleyes-41:
Because it torques leftist stick in the muds no end. ;)

I was at the pumps this morning filling-up and the guy across form me was bitching at what it costs to fill-up his work truck. I asked if he worked for himself and he said yes, he does home improvements mostly down in NOtVA.

I told him to hit them with a fuel surcharge as they all pretty much caused what is going on by voting for Biden. I asked him when was the last time that a customer did not want to make a change.....Hit them then with your fuel costs....He said that's a damn good idea and seemed a lot happier when he drove off. :)

I disagree. Anything that raises a Biden-lover's blood pressure and fucks up their day is fine with me. They earned it.

CORRECTION: There are no Biden-lovers. Even Jill and Hunter only painfully put up with the old badger.

'Biden-Lovers' are just a euphemism now for Trump-haters who cringe in fear now dreading that Joe be so bad that he makes Trump look like a million $ $ $ again.

Trump is on target to look like about a QUINTILLION dollars about now.

Having their own guy Joe make Trump look so good is a fate worse than death. It is almost like THEY are helping reelect Trump!

View attachment 615795

I did that stickers appearing at gas pumps all over the country. I'll be ordering a pack this week

After refueling I usually say in a loud voice, "Thank's Diaper Joe!" for all the hear and climb back into my car and drive off.

Impeachment begins in the House.
The House is Demicrat majority
Elections have consequences
I understand that Democrats are deficient in morality and are world class corrupt assholes but even they should want to get rid of this clown.

By the way, can I respectfully make a correction to the last line of your post?

"Stolen elections have consequences".

Lefty liberals aren't known to possess a sense of humor.
They're too busy calling everybody a racist and cancelling them. ... :cuckoo:
I find magaturds to be humor challenged as well. You aim for low brow. Pee/poop humor. Making fun of appearance. Hee Haw humor. No real effort at all.

Impeachment begins in the House.
The House is Demicrat majority
Elections have consequences
4vllc8cowbs81.jpg

hmm, which one of you is missing from usmb now.

Forum List

Back