Biden needs to put his foot down on Israel

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
Biden needs to put his foot down on Israel because if he doesn't the entire fucking middle east is going to be inflamed in a regional war. A war that kills tens of millions in the next 6 months.

Israel is attacking and killing tens if not hundreds of thousands of innocent people. Sure, they have a right to self defense but they're violating every standard of war. I seriously don't believe iran or other countries is going to sit by and allow this for too much longer.

Time to stop providing weapons and funding to israel until they respect international laws of war and work towards a cess fire. Biden needs to do what is right.

And who will put their foot on the people attacking Israel everyday?... or do you just think Israelis should shut up and take it?...

We all come to the table and work out peace. Fighting the entire middle east is unwinnable and not a good idea.
Hamas must be defeated and Hezbollah must cease fire for any chance of a peace negotiation...
Really what should they do?... just take a few hundred missiles a day?... I don't get people like you....

if Trump wins he will face pressure to find peace in the M.E. I presume he will achieve it through the removal of Iranian cash and pressure on Bibi to a lesser degree and to Hazbollah.

Bibi is not very popular and he understands this. He is, however, far more trusting of Trump than other U.S politicians. Some guys prefer a no-bs conversation with someone, people being genuine are more trustworthy than someone he believes will speak from both sides of their mouth.

I have prayed for peace in the Middle East and protection of the innocent. It breaks my heart to know innocent people die, I can't even imagine it. I'd hate to be the man to drop a bomb on innocent people, G-d made us all and he doesn't take the death of his children lightly.

Here is the scary part in my opinion, Iran is quiet right now because there is a U.S election going on. How will Iran act if Trump loses? That, along with the other broader WWIII threat is what worries me.

How much have we wasted on zelensky? Arab nations aren't going to take on Israel. How many pallets of cash have we given Iran to make trouble

Biden needs to put his foot down on Israel because if he doesn't the entire fucking middle east is going to be inflamed in a regional war. A war that kills tens of millions in the next 6 months.

I would like to note that the OP is pro funding the war-in-Ukraine and proposed giving nukes to Ukraine....

Biden needs to put his foot down on Israel
Joe cannot put his foot down on anything because he shuffles, and if he lifts a foot higher than one inch he will fall over.

because if he doesn't the entire fucking middle east is going to be inflamed in a regional war.
It already is because this war has dragged on BECAUSE Biden has restrained Israel so much.

A war that kills tens of millions in the next 6 months.
All Hamas and Hezbollah need to do is surrender tomorrow.

Biden isn't going to do shit except empty threats, just like Kamala will do. I hope Israel continues to destroy the terrorists. They fucked with the bull and are now getting horns.

Forum List

Back