Biden planning on pulling VA Docs away from our Vets to treat illegals.

Because your role is to further divide and denigrate the current administration. The one thing about you trolls, eventually your allegiance bleeds thru somewhere. None of you can keep it in check forever.
So what was it when you were doing the same thing to Trump’s administration?

You'll slip up, they all do. You're no different. We know where you allegiance lies, and you can't hide it forever.
Well you’ll be waiting forever for me to “slip up”. I very much do NOT have allegiance to Russia. But keep saying it, just shows your dimness.

Well you’ll be waiting forever for me to “slip up”. I very much do NOT have allegiance to Russia. But keep saying it, just shows your dimness.
You might be right, and I might be wrong. We'll see. Picking out Russian trolls can sometimes take time, and some are better than others.

First, WTF? When did illegals become more important than our US Veterans?

Second, why do these illegals all the sudden need medical care when they have been telling us they aren’t infected with anything?

Yet another example of Biden putting America last.

Didn't someone recently say that joining today's military under these leaders was throwing your life away?

Because your role is to further divide and denigrate the current administration. The one thing about you trolls, eventually your allegiance bleeds thru somewhere. None of you can keep it in check forever.
So you never denigrated the Trump administration?

So you never denigrated the Trump administration?
1) I'm an American
2) The Trump administration has a laundry list of violations that are beneath contempt. One of them was trying to blackmail Ukraine by withholding $400 million dollars in military aid in order to create a fake story about Hunter Biden. Another was trying to steal an election, and another was instigating a riot on January 6th, 2021.

There are plenty of other examples, of course, but I'm not a foreign agent trying to sow distrust of the current administration. Those dudes play people like you like a fiddle.

1) I'm an American
2) The Trump administration has a laundry list of violations that are beneath contempt. One of them was trying to blackmail Ukraine by withholding $400 million dollars in military aid in order to create a fake story about Hunter Biden. Another was trying to steal an election, and another was instigating a riot on January 6th, 2021.

There are plenty of other examples, of course, but I'm not a foreign agent trying to sow distrust of the current administration. Those dudes play people like you like a fiddle.
So you are a Russian Troll.

Got it.

Not surprised to see the Xiden Regime, and the demafascist turning their backs on our vets...typical

Fuck even veterans, when did illegals become more important than actual Americans? (That includes veterans as well).

Illegals and blacks have somehow become more important to America than any of it's other citizens and I don't understand what happened. How did we go from being a country that loved itself to a country that hates itself?

This kind of shit makes me sick. I don't care if you were a infantryman, a desk Sargent, or a god damn cook, you're worth more than an illegal.

America used to be a nice garden, now it's over grown with weeds and moles tearing up the ground. The garden needs to be cleaned out or else it's going to get so bad it will have to be tilled up completely and start over.
As a Catholic Christian I say we are called to love everyone... If we see someone in need, we should help that person "legal" or "illegal"

IF

possible.

If some stranger asked you for $5 to buy some food, you should give it to him/her... but NOT if your own children are starving

enough said vis a vis my viewpoint..

=

I would have never believed this a couple years ago, but Biden actually has disdain for the American people. Biden always chooses party over country.

Forum List

Back