Biden repeatedly watched his dog attack Secret Service as staff wished each other ‘safe shift’: docs

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
where's that worthless AG when ya need him. He should have that dog doing time in the pound. But since the dog's a democrat he gets to skate

biden's dog doing the biden
Click on image

Attachments

• 200-565.gif
    200-565.gif
    557.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Who could watch their dog viciously biting that many people and do NOTHING about it? The man has zero conscience.
Both dogs got kicked out of the White House. The dogs are lucky they didn't get shot.

Biden's dogs are fucked.
Quite honestly, after the first bite, should have been removed or shot or both. I think one of the Secret Service required stitches. You know, it does not end at the White House, right? Secret Service guard him even visiting his home and I think that is where the dogs are. I don't see how those guy resisted shooting the biting dog.

where's that worthless AG when ya need him. He should have that dog doing time in the pound. But since the dog's a democrat he gets to skate

Click on image
No bad dogs, only bad owners. The dog obviously was mistreated by Mr. Magoo and became vicious.

Click on image
Don’t vote for Biden’s dog!

#DESPERATION

He said the Secret Service members attacked by the previous dog MAJOR……were LIARS. 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

Joe Biden is human garbage. Those men are trained to take a bullet for you….and you call them liars….WHEN WE ALL KNOW IT IS TRUE.

He must abuse his dogs. Remember he fell in the bathroom when he pulled his dog’s tail? Who does that? I have had 6 dogs in my life….NEVER ONCE DID I PULL ONE OF THEIR TAILS.

SICK FUCKER.

He said the Secret Service members attacked by the previous dog MAJOR……were LIARS. 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

Joe Biden is human garbage. Those men are trained to take a bullet for you….and you call them liars….WHEN WE ALL KNOW IT IS TRUE.

He must abuse his dogs. Remember he fell in the bathroom when he pulled his dog’s tail? Who does that? I have had 6 dogs in my life….NEVER ONCE DID I PULL ONE OF THEIR TAILS.

SICK FUCKER.
Don’t vote for Biden’s dog or Hunter.

#RE-ELECTJOE

Click on image
hairfire.gif

Forum List

Back