Biden says that it is a sin

I resigned from the organization formerly known as the Republican party when Trump was elected.

Yep, that's what I thought.

Neocon warmonger.

You were right to leave, your version of the Republican Party is dead.

Long Live the MAGA Party.

And to think, a mere 5 years ago or so the Left would laugh in your face if you predicted they would actively be coming for our children and teaching gender confusion to kindergarteners.

How quickly into the abyss we have submerged.

And the tragedy is the lemmings will follow them off the cliff, as long as their Pied Piper has a D next to his name, and the media tells them everything is just fine.

Team politics trumps all, even the recognition of mass insanity.
The LGBTPedos are setting the Democrat Party's agenda.

I am against any medical procedure of any kind for minors without the consent of their parents.

Abortion, medication, etc.

I am opposed to any kind of surgical procedure involving a sex change for minors, with or without the parents' consent.

It is already a legal fact that a child cannot give informed consent. If you have sex with a minor, it is rape whether or not the kid went along with it.

Performing an irreversible sex change operation on someone who is incapable of informed consent is a crime. Any doctor who performs such a surgery should go immediately to jail, do not pass Go.
I agree.
Now we are both transphobic haters and extremist according to:
1) Insane trans activist
2) All Democrats who won't speak against #1, which sadly, includes the current President.

I agree.
Now we are both transphobic haters and extremist according to:
1) Insane trans activist
2) All Democrats who won't speak against #1, which sadly, includes the current President.
I disregard the opinions of psychos on both the Left and Right.

Joe Biden , the man who promised to be our great unity president, is now claiming that it is “close to sinful” to prevent doctors from permanently mutilating children.
Biden, who has succumbed to the radical gender ideology being pushed by transgender activists, lashed out at Florida once again, this time because the state wants to protect gender-confused, mentally-distressed children from permanent surgeries and chemical treatments that activists call “gender-affirming care.”

Comment:
Gender confused kids need counseling and therapy, not genital mutilation.
The Democratic Party is a coalition of crazy far left fringe groups.
So your headlong says “Biden says that it is a sin”

Then your OP quotes him as saying “close to sinful”

What’s wrong with you?! Why can’t you just be honest?

The anti American, George soros, has been to the White House 15 times, since the shitbag was elected

dems, you must be proud

Here’s some of Alvin brags work

1680689685206.png

1680689865621.png

but but libs told us that illegals were a plus to our economy…..

so why are NYers having to PAY for them?

If he wants to talk actual sin then the only sin is harming children and this is definitely harming children. If you want to use sin then you're talking about it in a biblical sense and Jesus mostly let it be well known harming children is a serious no no. Woe unto thee that harms the little children.

Joe Biden , the man who promised to be our great unity president, is now claiming that it is “close to sinful” to prevent doctors from permanently mutilating children.
Biden, who has succumbed to the radical gender ideology being pushed by transgender activists, lashed out at Florida once again, this time because the state wants to protect gender-confused, mentally-distressed children from permanent surgeries and chemical treatments that activists call “gender-affirming care.”

Comment:

If kids didn't have soft and weak willed parents. Not to mention a shitty society to grow up in that's devoid of morals, values and standards they wouldn't need tranny therapy and counseling. I'm only 48 so I'm not old but this nonsense didn't exist back then. I call bullshit on this kind of crap if I was actually alive before a problem existed.

Comment:
Defunding police, overturning the 1st and 2nd amendments, promoting pedophilia, starting a third world war, having open borders and raising taxes are a few of our Democrat's idiotic ideas but none of these are as cruel as their support for child mutilation in the name of healthcare. Total fucking idiots. Dangerous too. MAGA.

Comment:
Joe is a pedophile and a creepy old corrupt jerk...and is family is a bunch of doped up sickos

Forum List

Back