Biden says the voters "don't deserve" to know if he plans on changing the rules and packing the court.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017

"Well sir, don’t the voters deserve to know-” DiMattei began to ask, as Biden interjected “no they don’t deserve,” before asserting “I’m not gonna play [Trump’s] game… he’d love that to be the discussion instead of what he’s doing now.”

That should be the answer a presidential candidate gives on question regarding his political policies.

"If elected, do you intend on declaring war on China?" You'll find out if I get elected.

"Don't the voters deserve to know?" No they don't. You'll have to elect me to find out.

This may come back and bite him in the ass. Repubs should really drill this home.
I guess that we now officially work for the government and they no longer work for us.

Good find RandomPoster :clap2:

Biden has been working for his own interest for 50 years.
He and the family have become very rich off of politics.

"Well sir, don’t the voters deserve to know-” DiMattei began to ask, as Biden interjected “no they don’t deserve,” before asserting “I’m not gonna play [Trump’s] game… he’d love that to be the discussion instead of what he’s doing now.”

That should be the answer a presidential candidate gives on question regarding his political policies.

"If elected, do you intend on declaring war on China?" You'll find out if I get elected.

"Don't the voters deserve to know?" No they don't. You'll have to elect me to find out.
We know the answer, the democrat voters don't care what his answer is or even if he gives them one, they'll vote for him anyway.

Kind of reminds me of the Pelosi speech on Obamacare... You can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan, but you have to wait to read it until you pass the bill.....

Then 40 million Americans LOST THEIR HEALTH INSURANCE and were forced into the government run system.

What could we lose doing this again? Our Country?

DeJaVu....

Forum List

Back