Hot Mic: Biden says he and Bibi “are going to have to come to Jesus” after SOTU.

Interesting exchange here. Apparently Biden is admitting he isn’t really a Catholic at all.

“I told him, ‘Bibi’ — and don’t repeat this, but ‘You and I are going to have a come to Jesus—’,” Biden began as an aide rushed over to stop him from saying more, exclaiming “Sir!” and whispering in his ear.

Of course the White House denied he said it, even though it’s on video.

You’ll notice how he and his circle of sycophants laugh at the idea. Clearly they all hate Christians.
Biden always lies.

Not sure how you interpret "come to Jesus" moment as anti-Christian, but never mind.

What we need to do is tell the Zionist squatters to stop the genocide, or we cut off the money just like we would do to any other country that commits genocide.
So why doesn’t he cut off the money?

Biden must have really kicked ass, if that’s all you’ve got! :biggrin:
He did.

MAGADUMIA has been used to the Democrats, especially the President back to Clinton, being "nice" and trying not to hurt MAGAT fee-fees.

Super Joe went out there and Dark Brandened all over their faces.
The whining on Twitter starting around 9:30 was purely symphonic.

I'm thinking the light is beginning to leak through and they're realizing they've hooked themselves to a collapsing nova and the black hole will suck them and everything they are into an inescapable oblivion.

Joe and I couldn't be happier.

Forum List

Back