Biden Says Trump Supporters are All "Extremists"

Untrue. Dems will love him regardless of what he does, just like repubs will love Trump regardless of what he does. Politics is messy.
You are referring to the Democrats who place party over country, and in that respect you are correct. Many registered Democrats, however, do not place party over country. Moderate Dems constitute a very large segment of left-leaning voters, same thing with right-leaning moderates. As a matter fact, if these two opposing elements would make the effort to find more common ground, it would be the center that determines each election outcome. In my opinion, it would be a much more positive outcome than what we’re having now with a subset of leftist loudmouths taking over the Democrat agenda. Pushing too fast for too much will fail.

Corporate Democrats are going to be sorry if they continue to appease leftist demands. IOW- doing nothing to stop it guarantees a Republican win in 2024 (or independent candidate) and very likely in 2028 as well. Republicans, including those who place party over country like their Democrat counterparts, are currently grinning like Cheshire cats knowing the consequences of a political party allowing their extreme element to lead the cart. A major mistake.

You are referring to the Democrats who place party over country, and in that respect you are correct. Many registered Democrats, however, do not place party over country. Moderate Dems constitute a very large segment of left-leaning voters, same thing with right-leaning moderates. As a matter fact, if these two opposing elements would make the effort to find more common ground, it would be the center that determines each election outcome. In my opinion, it would be a much more positive outcome than what we’re having now with a subset of leftist loudmouths taking over the Democrat agenda. Pushing too fast for too much will fail.

Corporate Democrats are going to be sorry if they continue to appease leftist demands. IOW- doing nothing to stop it guarantees a Republican win in 2024 (or independent candidate) and very likely in 2028 as well. Republicans, including those who place party over country like their Democrat counterparts, are currently grinning like Cheshire cats knowing the consequences of a political party allowing their extreme element to lead the cart. A major mistake.
I've no argument with that, other than, unfortunately, it's the loudest in each group that gets all the attention. Right now, you'd think there are no "middle ground" people.

I've no argument with that, other than, unfortunately, it's the loudest in each group that gets all the attention. Right now, you'd think there are no "middle ground" people.
You are absolutely correct about that perception. Decades ago it was said that the United States had a “silent majority” and it still does, but modified from decades ago. The old adage that the squeaky wheel gets the grease is still very much valid, just like you’ve assessed, and it’s past time that the current silent majority become much more vocal. It can be done without yelling and screaming in people’s faces; that tactic should be left for leftists so more sane people ignore them completely.

the topic is Biden calling the right extremists .... the lefts belief that a man in a dress is a woman is insane extremism .
CRT fear mongering, groomer Boogeymen is also insane extremism propaganda launched by the radical magaturd party. So you have much in common with the left. I have no fucks to give.

CRT fear mongering, groomer Boogeymen is also insane extremism propaganda launched by the radical magaturd party. So you have much in common with the left. I have no fucks to give.
crt teaches children that some are oppressors and others are victims .... if you believe innocent children should be told that they are oppressors or victims then you are an insane extremist ...... not surprising for killers of the unborn are members of the radical left .

crt teaches children that some are oppressors and others are victims .... if you believe innocent children should be told that they are oppressors or victims then you are an insane extremist ......
I don't believe that, nobody believes that. It's all made up bullshit served up to your magaturd party sycophants by a journalist known as Christopher Rufo. How fucking stupid and cowed to the will of your radicalized political cult must you be?

I don't believe that, nobody believes that. It's all made up bullshit served up to your magaturd party sycophants by a journalist known as Christopher Rufo. How fucking stupid and cowed to the will of your radicalized political cult must you be?
there are plenty of videos on line showing parents at school board meetings complaining that thats exactly whats being taught ! and many of those parents are Black and Hispanic .

there are plenty of videos on line showing parents at school board meetings complaining that thats exactly whats being taught ! and many of those parents are Black and Hispanic .
You double down on nothing. I gave you the source of where your CRT bullshit agenda came from. What do you do? Tell me about more videos. YouTube videos. Of parents. Parents complaining about CRT, that they personally know absolutely nothing about, possibly being taught in their children's school district. Since it involves race, it must be sinister. No facts, just entitlement. And fear. And even invoking children to make their most superficial and sacrificial of points: Democrats bad!!!

You're a worm.

You double down on nothing. I gave you the source of where your CRT bullshit agenda came from. What do you do? Tell me about more videos. YouTube videos. Of parents. Parents complaining about CRT, that they personally know absolutely nothing about, possibly being taught in their children's school district. Since it involves race, it must be sinister. No facts, just entitlement. And fear. And even invoking children to make their most superficial and sacrificial of points: Democrats bad!!!

You're a worm.
lol ! listen to the elitist idiot emply that parents dont know what their children are being taught ! you are right about one thing CRT is bs .

sjjsjdjdjdndn.jpeg

Forum List

Back