Biden still doing feel good stuff for Mexico and fringe factions..when will he go to work for Americans?

All kinds of talk of bad whitey and amazing darkie....amnesty for Mexico’s people and an open border...special stuff for trannies and criminals...etc etc. I’d say he’s got the micro percentage of America pretty well covered...When does he start work for the 80%?

Prez Biden is waiting for Kamalalalala to take over as potus so she can handle the 80%!

All kinds of talk of bad whitey and amazing darkie....amnesty for Mexico’s people and an open border...special stuff for trannies and criminals...etc etc. I’d say he’s got the micro percentage of America pretty well covered...When does he start work for the 80%?

Prez Biden is waiting for Kamalalalala to take over as potus !
correct

Prez Biden is waiting for Kamalalalala to take over as potus so she can handle the 80%!
It's horrifying that she actually occasionally reveals her soulless, Satanic blacked out eyes

Joe has spent his days rewarding foreign criminals, throwing them in the laps of American taxpayers...Mexico, Central and South America are killing it under this administration.
So far, as far as Americans go; tree huggers and trannies are winning with almost dead Joe at the helm...When will the other 98% be able to feel gains?

Prez Biden is waiting for Kamalalalala to take over as potus !
correct
You finally realizing dementia joe is a worthless piece of shit? The whore will be no better.

Forum List

Back