Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
YOUR elected Representatives to the world...just lovely people

SNIP:

By Andrew Johnson

July 7, 2014 4:41 PM

Comments

Vice president Joe Biden has disparaged gun-rights advocates as “tea baggers,” CNN host John Walsh told reporters today. Walsh, the former host of America’s Most Wanted, recounted that he bonded with Biden over the need for more gun control and their distaste for the National Rifle Association..

“I said to Joe Biden, ‘90 percent of Americans are for a responsible background check for a gun, and you know what this Congress has done? Not voted on it, not brought it to the floor, not introduced a bill,’” he recalled to reporters during an event for his upcoming program, a crime show called The Hunt. “I said, ‘They’re all scared shitless of the NRA, aren’t they?’”

“‘John, every one of them,’” the vice president replied, according to Walsh. “‘Because the NRA will run a tea-bagger against you. . . . They’ll put 5 million bucks against you.’”

Walsh made clear that he is a gun owner, but said the United States needs to do more to address gun violence and characterized himself as “the biggest advocate for background checks out of any gun owner in America.”

all of it here:
Biden: 'Tea Baggers' Preventing New Gun-Control Laws | National Review Online

I'm proud to say that I am one of those that I support anyone who is willing to fight against any new laws that limit gun ownership in any way.

The language from this Administration has all been trashy toward over half of this country. Is there another Presidency in the history of this nation who only represented half of it and disparaged, openly asked fellow Americans to turn in others for language?

The language from this Administration has all been trashy toward over half of this country. Is there another Presidency in the history of this nation who only represented half of it and disparaged, openly asked fellow Americans to turn in others for language?

Well, we tried to warn them
But you know they had to DESTROY Sarah Palin for THIS MAN

... and? What he said is correct:
“‘Because the NRA will run a tea-bagger against you. . . . They’ll put 5 million bucks against you.’”

The NRA is a front group for the gun manufacturers themselves.

The old brain damaged V.P. can't put a sentence together without putting his foot in his mouth. Now it's obvious that he isn't even aware of how the government works.

Oh noes he called me a TeaBagger! I'm so ashamed!

Please tell me what I can do to make the CFR, Tri-Lateral Commission, Globalist "Slow Joe" Biden like and respect me again!

The anti-gun loons refuse to admit to themselves that they have not been able to push their agenda because they can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or emotion -- and therefore dismissed by thinking people.

I sure hope Barry Sotero, Hildebeest, and Fauxcahontas publicly deride Biden for making fun of people's names.

Oh, wait...

Last edited:

SNIP:

By Andrew Johnson

Comments

Vice president Joe Biden has disparaged gun-rights advocates as “tea baggers,” CNN host John Walsh told reporters today. Walsh, the former host of America’s Most Wanted, recounted that he bonded with Biden over the need for more gun control and their distaste for the National Rifle Association..

“I said to Joe Biden, ‘90 percent of Americans are for a responsible background check for a gun, and you know what this Congress has done? Not voted on it, not brought it to the floor, not introduced a bill,’” he recalled to reporters during an event for his upcoming program, a crime show called The Hunt. “I said, ‘They’re all scared shitless of the NRA, aren’t they?’”

“‘John, every one of them,’” the vice president replied, according to Walsh. “‘Because the NRA will run a tea-bagger against you. . . . They’ll put 5 million bucks against you.’”

Walsh made clear that he is a gun owner, but said the United States needs to do more to address gun violence and characterized himself as “the biggest advocate for background checks out of any gun owner in America.”

all of it here:

Walsh is an idiot. There are already laws requiring background checks.

I sure hope Barry Sotero, Hildebeest, and Fauxcahontas publicly deride Biden for making fun of people's names.

Oh, wait...

I used the term, to most, it has no sexual connotation.

The laws that need to be passed are laws that say, if your child, or someone in your household, gets ahold of your gun, and commits any crime, the gun owner will be criminally responsible for that crime.

That is to say, if a gun owner's gun is used in a school shooting by a person who lives in that gun owner's house. The gun owner should be tried for whatever crimes were committed in that school shooting, if that is murder, then the gun owner should be tried for murder.

I am a gun owner, and a responsible one. I keep my guns locked up, empty, and my ammo locked away in a different location. If I can keep a gun broken down, then it stays broken down until I am ready to use it. I have lists of cereal numbers, counts of ammo and how much ammo I used on a particular day.

The laws do need changing, to reflect irresponsible gun owners. Every gun owner I know agrees with this. We are tired of getting a bad reputation, for stupid people doing what they do best and being stupid and/or lazy.

The laws that need to be passed are laws that say, if your child, or someone in your household, gets ahold of your gun, and commits any crime, the gun owner will be criminally responsible for that crime.

That is to say, if a gun owner's gun is used in a school shooting by a person who lives in that gun owner's house. The gun owner should be tried for whatever crimes were committed in that school shooting, if that is murder, then the gun owner should be tried for murder.

I am a gun owner, and a responsible one. I keep my guns locked up, empty, and my ammo locked away in a different location. If I can keep a gun broken down, then it stays broken down until I am ready to use it. I have lists of cereal numbers, counts of ammo and how much ammo I used on a particular day.

The laws do need changing, to reflect irresponsible gun owners. Every gun owner I know agrees with this. We are tired of getting a bad reputation, for stupid people doing what they do best and being stupid and/or lazy.

There are already laws that address that issue.

Next!

Based on what?

I am a gun owner, and a responsible one. I keep my guns locked up, empty, and my ammo locked away in a different location. If I can keep a gun broken down, then it stays broken down until I am ready to use it. I have lists of cereal (SERIAL) numbers, counts of ammo and how much ammo I used on a particular day.
And, under your suggested law, you could be convicted of murder, even if you were on the moon at the time.

... and? What he said is correct:
“‘Because the NRA will run a tea-bagger against you. . . . They’ll put 5 million bucks against you.’”

The NRA is a front group for the gun manufacturers themselves.

Yeah, all four or five million of them. I have never manufactured a gun in my life, and I am a life member of the NRA. I once fully supported background checks until I realized that background checks are a costly, worthless exercise in futility. Background checks have no more kept guns out of the hands of bad guys, than the DEA has kept drugs out of the hands of nine year olds.

SNIP:

By Andrew Johnson

Comments

all of it here:

Biden being a dumbass? What else is new.

Forum List

Back