Biden tells Hill Democrats He 'Declines' To Step Aside And Says It's Time For Party Drama 'To End'

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024
Associated Press

Biden tells Hill Democrats he 'declines' to step aside and says it's time for party drama 'to end'​

Updated Mon, July 8, 2024, 9:03 AM CD

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden, in a letter to congressional Democrats, stood firm against calls for him to drop his candidacy and called for an “end” to the intraparty drama that has torn apart Democrats since his dismal public debate performance.

Biden says Run for President and Challenge me otherwise those democrats need to shut!

...he was “frustrated” by the calls from party officials for him to step aside.
“They’re big names, but I don't care what those big names think," Biden said.

He threw the gauntlet at his critics, saying if they're serious they ought to “announce for president, challenge me at the convention” or rally behind him against Trump.

Associated Press

Biden tells Hill Democrats he 'declines' to step aside and says it's time for party drama 'to end'​

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden, in a letter to congressional Democrats, stood firm against calls for him to drop his candidacy and called for an “end” to the intraparty drama that has torn apart Democrats since his dismal public debate performance.

Biden says Run for President and Challenge me otherwise those democrats need to shut!

He threw the gauntlet at his critics, saying if they're serious they ought to “announce for president, challenge me at the convention” or rally behind him against Trump.

Can the AP confirm that the letter is authentic?

But that is like asking Hell to end.

How can it just stop?
first things take place after "spoken words" get released into the air.

BIden has spoken. God has a hook around Biden's neck, and Biden is not going anywhere knowing he cannot win. This races is Biden's to lose. Democrats must understand that. Biden wants to be the one to lose it.

Neither duopoly candidate cares for America, only himself. Neither is fit for the post, neither is honest or respectable. The nation's enemies must be very pleased to see the state voters have allowed the duopoly to put them in.

Neither duopoly candidate cares for America, only himself. Neither is fit for the post, neither is honest or respectable. The nation's enemies must be very pleased to see the state voters have allowed the duopoly to put them in.
however, one of them is fit for God this go-round.

Associated Press

I couldn't have asked for better news this morning!

Yes, Biden is a joke. How can the other candidate even hold his head up not polling much better than he?

Forum List

Back