Biden thinks dressing Lady Gaga up like a redneck will win PA.

Sorry but these drive-in rallies have been a disaster with such low turn out...and the excuse about COVID and staying safe just doesn't wash considering protesters filled the streets during the hight of the pandemic, yet Joe can't fill a drive-in parking lot even with headliner celebrities. :shok:

Sorry but these drive-in rallies have been a disaster with such low turn out...and the excuse about COVID and staying safe just doesn't wash considering protesters filled the streets during the hight of the pandemic, yet Joe can't fill a drive-in parking lot even with headliner celebrities. :shok:
Disaster for whom? President-Elect Biden?

Please, what Lady Gag Gag knows about rural America I could fit in a thimble

Laughable

Fox News: Lady Gaga’s pro-Biden video hit for mocking rural Americans.
We currently have adults who dont know where milk comes from.
Im not sure she should be mocking rural people.

We were back home a couple of weeks ago to watch my nephew's hs football game....Trump signs everywhere. Very few Biden, but a few.

I grew up rural America, Gaga would be laughed at. Rural America feeds America
Rural America you say. Try San Pedro and East LA. It turned into Trump country. Has Biden lost California?

Laughable

We were back home a couple of weeks ago to watch my nephew's hs football game....Trump signs everywhere. Very few Biden, but a few.

Rural America you say. Try San Pedro and East LA. It turned into Trump country. Has Biden lost California?
If Trump doesnt win CA, then I bet he gets more votes in CA. than any past republicans in history..

Disaster for whom? President-Elect Biden?

President - elect Biden..

giphy.gif

Laughable

If Trump doesnt win CA, then I bet he gets more votes in CA. than any past republicans in history..

That would be something. During the 1980 Presidential election, Ronald Reagan got 52.69% of the California votes, compared to Carter's 35.91%.

In 1984, he still won 57.51%, compared to Mondale's 41.27%.

Laughable

From what has been happening recently, democrats should be worried about hanging on to California. The public fury over Eric Garcetti, London Breed and Gavin Newsome might have a serious effect.

Laughable

That would be something. During the 1980 Presidential election, Ronald Reagan got 52.69% of the California votes, compared to Carter's 35.91%.

In 1984, he still won 57.51%, compared to Mondale's 41.27%.
Yes it will be interesting. I hope Im right.
I wonder if Regan having Hollywood connections helped him in any way ???

It showed us point blank what these "elites" think of rural America.

They actually believe the stereotypes they make up in their tiny little brains.

But then again...they actually believe their BS polls that say biden is ahead.

Oh are we gonna see some liberal tears tomorrow!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Imagine if Mel Gibson shot an ad in Bed-Stuy, eating a chicken drumstick and swilling on a 40 of Olde English, trying to get black votes.
Uh...she used to live in Amish Country - Lancaster, PA

Don't you look dumb! <---------- evergreen
Uh, irrelevant to the blatant stereotype of rural residents, dickweed.
Is this a blatant biker stereotype? Or a biker?

Pin by Varulv Kvinna on beards | Biker quotes, Biker, Biker life

Is this a blatant hunter stereotype? Or a hunter?

Hunter In Camouflage With Hunting Gun And Backpack In The Pine.. Stock  Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image 108682689.

You're not smart.
4i6Ckte.gif

Imagine if Mel Gibson shot an ad in Bed-Stuy, eating a chicken drumstick and swilling on a 40 of Olde English, trying to get black votes.

Harley-Davidson Rider Stereotypes | Are Times Changing for the Better?

Is this a hunter stereotype? Or a hunter?

Hunter In Camouflage With Hunting Gun And Backpack In The Pine.. Stock  Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image 108682689.

You're not smart.
4i6Ckte.gif
Those aren't people putting on cartoonish airs, like GadGag was.

You're dumber than a fucking bag of hammers.

Harley-Davidson Rider Stereotypes | Are Times Changing for the Better?

Is this a hunter stereotype? Or a hunter?

You're not smart.
4i6Ckte.gif
Those aren't people putting on cartoonish airs, like GadGag was.

You're dumber than a fucking bag of hammers.
She posted an old photo from her Lancaster days. Why do you have a problem with that? I mean, besides your panic over tomorrow...

Forum List

Back