Biden: "Today's inflation report confirms what Americans already know. Putin's price hike is hitting American hard."

So literally everything is Putin's fault, huh?

:p

Every thinking person knows it's not, but even if it were, does Biden want his supporters to think he's SO weak and SO ineffectual, Putin can do literally anything he wants and no one can stop him?

Joe Biden looks weak and incompetent no matter what the explanation for his inflation is.

He's a disaster.

Last edited:
I don't think anybody is buying what Biden is saying. He's a laughingstock, not only here is the US but around the world. One wonders if he will resign after his party gets shellacked in November.

Think about it, Biden is claiming the BEST case scenario here is that he's SO weak and ineffective, Putin can do whatever he wants anywhere in the world with no threat of reprisals. That's the BEST case scenario as far as Joe Biden can explain it.

That's pathetic.

1655149562156.png

Did Ole' Joe hit his head that hard on the steps of Air Force One?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Biden is an old machine politician who has always done whatever his handlers decided for him. At this point, I don't think he even understands what he is saying.

CNN's own reporting on his display of ignorance on the Jimmy Kimmel show was - QUOTE - "groundless statements... just simply not true".
CNN folks, not Fox News.
He is a lame duck 18 months into his Presidency.

CNN's own reporting on his display of ignorance on the Jimmy Kimmel show was - QUOTE - "groundless statements... just simply not true".
CNN folks, not Fox News.
He is a lame duck 18 months into his Presidency.
Maybe he should only be an yr POTUS and heels up should be the ONE.

I’ll leave it there for you to decode.

2020 - COVID
2020 - Covid used as an excuse to flood the nation with trillions and trillions of dollars, created out of thin air.
2021 - Covid used as an excuse to flood the nation with trillions and trillions of dollars, created out of thin air.
2021 - Predictably, money now worth less than it used to be (i.e., there is "inflation")
2022 - Inflation continues
2022 - Russia invades Ukraine
2022 - Inflation continues and people hurting
2022 - The US president tries to trick Americans into believing that somehow Putin is causing the prices to rise in the US

I'm still waiting for him to explain exactly how Putin is causing our inflation in not gauge terms.

We all know it's because it's because the us dollar is weak. It isn't that things cost more, it's because our dollar is worth less.

Joe Biden looks weak and incompetent no matter what the explanation for his inflation is.
Joe Biden IS weak and incompetent no matter what the explanation for his inflation is. It isn't just the "look" The vegetable will be replaced in 2024, by a landslide just like Reagan vs. Carter. Until then, a conservative congress will set the stage beginning in January.

2020 - COVID
2020 - Covid used as an excuse to flood the nation with trillions and trillions of dollars, created out of thin air.
2021 - Covid used as an excuse to flood the nation with trillions and trillions of dollars, created out of thin air.
2021 - Predictably, money now worth less than it used to be (i.e., there is "inflation")
2022 - Inflation continues
2022 - Russia invades Ukraine
2022 - Inflation continues and people hurting
2022 - The US president tries to trick Americans into believing that somehow Putin is causing the prices to rise in the US
Indeed.
When Trump did it the first time, you can easily go back to my posts saying I didn't support it.
It was a VERY dumb thing to do. Most people didn't need it whatsoever.
Then Biden doubles/triples down. Extended the unemployment giveaway TWICE despite the entire business world including US chamber of commerce pleading with him to end the giveaway spring 2021.

And yes, he we are. And what is Bidens answer? Relive student debt and raise corporate taxes. Like either have a flying donut to do with inflation.

I'm still waiting for him to explain exactly how Putin is causing our inflation in not gauge terms.

We all know it's because it's because the us dollar is weak. It isn't that things cost more, it's because our dollar is worth less.
It is because Biden energy policies more than doubled fuel prices in the US leading to increased costs for all consumer products sold in the US. Covid and the flooded money supply also created an environment that was ripe for a recession.

Forum List

Back