Biden voters “killed my son”

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

Obviously this is a very distraught mother. I cannot even begin to imagine her pain. As more deaths occur due to the way we withdrew, do you believe that more people will agree with this lady or will this be a passive fad? She is basically saying that Biden voters have blood on their hands. I am shocked this was on leftist Yahoo! Maybe the tide is changing?

What troubles me is that foreign policy was not really discussed during the debates. Odd.

Thank you

The leaving would have happened if Trump had been re-elected. Would she be blaming Trump when the same thing likely would have happened? She's grieving so we'll give her a break.
Trump says the method of leaving would be different. But it Trump did it the same stupid way, 100% and I would do the same. He would be toast in my book and I would vilify him worse than you ever have or will. Swear on my kids lives.

Trump says the method of leaving would be different. But it Trump did it the same stupid way, 100% and I would do the same. He would be toast in my book and I would vilify him worse than you ever have or will. Swear on my kids lives.
Trump lies. Nothing in the history of his administration would make anyone think his leaving would have been any different. All we have to do is look at what he did to the Kurds.

Well to get down to brass tacks is to say her son killed himself. When he signed his enlistment papers he decided to put himself into dangerous situations where he had a high probability of dying.

He was in the Marines. Being in the Marines greatly increases your chances of dying. When you decide you want a job where you pick up a gun and go to foriegn counties you take your own life in your hands.

If Biden wasn't such a fucking numbskull and screwed the pooch on this whole thing then he may well have died in a conflict somewhere else at a later date.

But yeah, if Biden and his administration weren't so fucking clueless and bad decision makers her son would probably be alive right now.

Trump lies. Nothing in the history of his administration would make anyone think his leaving would have been any different. All we have to do is look at what he did to the Kurds.
According to those in his cabinet it would have been but we will never know. Why must you always mention Trump when this thread has nothing to do with him? Even Biden said this was 100% his decision. Do you need to take your meds?

Well to get down to brass tacks is to say her son killed himself. When he signed his enlistment papers he decided to put himself into dangerous situations where he had a high probability of dying.

He was in the Marines. Being in the Marines greatly increases your chances of dying. When you decide you want a job where you pick up a gun and go to foriegn counties you take your own life in your hands.

If Biden wasn't such a fucking numbskull and screwed the pooch on this whole thing then he may well have died in a conflict somewhere else at a later date.

But yeah, if Biden and his administration weren't so fucking clueless and bad decision makers her son would probably be alive right now.
Seawytch blames Trump. What sayeth you?

Obviously this is a very distraught mother. I cannot even begin to imagine her pain. As more deaths occur due to the way we withdrew, do you believe that more people will agree with this lady or will this be a passive fad? She is basically saying that Biden voters have blood on their hands. I am shocked this was on leftist Yahoo! Maybe the tide is changing?

What troubles me is that foreign policy was not really discussed during the debates. Odd.

Thank you
And the poor woman is not wrong . Biden voters are a disgrace.

Thank you

already threads on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back