Biden's America: US Navy Used Drag Queen Influencer To Attract A ‘Wide Range’ Of New Troops As Recruitment Plummets

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Screen-Shot-2023-05-01-at-2-27-59-PM-e1682966493482.png

Parents: Discourage your kids from entering the military until a sane, pro-American president is elected. Nevertheless, Who knew back in the late 1970s that the Village People were the Navy of the future? Who knew?
MV5BZTdmMmEyOWQtOGQzNy00MzVjLThiZDgtNzJlOGQzNDY3NTVhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

A complete slap in the face of all the real soldiers who served America over the centuries. An embarrassing degradation of our armed forces. Our enemies must be laughing at us. I would be!!
No, not laughing, preparing to go to war, that we just cant win. There werent faggots climbing the walls of Normandy or Iwo Jima, nor were their drag queers rubbing up against Panzers either, it is only a matter of time when the shit is coming to our shores, and it will be up to those like in Afghanistan to stand up to the invaders. Fighting house to house, but Joe Biden voters might just get mistaken as enemies of the US for allowing this shit to happen.

american-manhood.jpg

A complete slap in the face of all the real soldiers who served America over the centuries. An embarrassing degradation of our armed forces. Our enemies must be laughing at us. I would be!!
Of course they are. Because it's sadly hilarious. This was once the mightiest military in the world. Then we chose to fail. Actively chose to degrade. It's a Twilight Zone episode that it even happened.

No, not laughing, preparing to go to war, that we just cant win. There werent faggots climbing the walls of Normandy or Iwo Jima, nor were their drag queers rubbing up against Panzers either, it is only a matter of time when the shit is coming to our shores, and it will be up to those like in Afghanistan to stand up to the invaders. Fighting house to house, but Joe Biden voters might just get mistaken as enemies of the US for allowing this shit to happen.

View attachment 781539
The queers at the top will send our good men (in small numbers and ill-equipped) to fight the enemy(ies) abroad. The queers will remain in the states filling office positions and/or "leadership" roles, leaving the homeland vulnerable.

It will be up to good, decent, normal, and armed American men to fend off any invasions.

Parents: Discourage your kids from entering the military until a sane, pro-American president is elected. Nevertheless, Who knew back in the late 1970s that the Village People were the Navy of the future? Who knew?
MV5BZTdmMmEyOWQtOGQzNy00MzVjLThiZDgtNzJlOGQzNDY3NTVhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Please tell us what a real soldier are? I served in the Navy in the late 1960's and those who cried in boot camp, and those who were racists, cowards and thieves.

Please tell us what a real soldier are? I served in the Navy in the late 1960's and those who cried in boot camp, and those who were racists, cowards and thieves.
Real Soldier:

1) A man who doesn't pretend to be a woman.
2) A man who puts country, community, and family before self.
3) A man of courage in the face of danger and adversity.
4) A man who fights for what's right.
5) A man who ponders and seeks victory instead of sitting in a corner fantasizing about other men.

That's my definition, anyway. I'm sure you and Pedo Joe have different definitions.

I guess the Navy does not watch the news. The pull a Bud Lite and wonder why their recruitments are down

Forum List

Back