Bidens basket of deplorables

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
MAGA Republicans

The morons on the left apparently learned NOTHING from Hillarys ridiculous insult against an entire swath of the US population that cemented her loss.

All it takes is a little common sense. You've already secured your base so throwing them this kind of red meat only cuts off opportunities to nab centrists and fence straddlers who are tired of the nonsensical rhetoric and name calling.

And before you say it, yes I toss around inflammatory shit regularly. I AM NOT RUNNING FOR OFFICE

MAGA Republicans

The morons on the left apparently learned NOTHING from Hillarys ridiculous insult against an entire swath of the US population that cemented her loss.

All it takes is a little common sense. You've already secured your base so throwing them this kind of red meat only cuts off opportunities to nab centrists and fence straddlers who are tired of the nonsensical rhetoric and name calling.

And before you say it, yes I toss around inflammatory shit regularly. I AM NOT RUNNING FOR OFFICE
But Trump is running for office. How do you justify his nonsensical rhetoric and name calling?

We need to realize that we now live in a world where it isn't old pedophiles who sell out their country who are deplorable in any way.

It's those who oppose these traits.

So Biden and the democrats are anti-MAGA (Make America Great Again)? I think we all should have figured Biden and his supporters are pro-DTA (death to America).

But eventually the Dems must learn the synergistic power of Faux Lies combined with an audience that feeds off those lies. Seriously, "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it" are deplorable. Faux and the viewers decided that she wasn't calling the "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic Trump supporters deplorables. No, they convinced themselves that she was calling all Trump supporters Deplorable like the "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic" supporters, thus assuring their continued feeling of victimhood.

Turn off Faux, it's not just bad news anymore, it's lies.

So Biden and the democrats are anti-MAGA (Make America Great Again)? I think we all should have figured Biden and his supporters are pro-DTA (death to America).
Trumpybear is not what made America great. We were great before Donnie Dangerously and we are still great after Double D was voted out.

• Banned
But eventually the Dems must learn the synergistic power of Faux Lies combined with an audience that feeds off those lies. Seriously, "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it" are deplorable. Faux and the viewers decided that she wasn't calling the "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic Trump supporters deplorables. No, they convinced themselves that she was calling all Trump supporters Deplorable like the "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic" supporters, thus assuring their continued feeling of victimhood.

Turn off Faux, it's not just bad news anymore, it's lies.
Name an HONEST news channel....

YOU CAN'T BECAUSE THEY DON'T EXIST

Name an HONEST news channel....

YOU CAN'T BECAUSE THEY DON'T EXIST
They are all honest when reporting honest breaking news with a live feed. Other than that it is all opinionated talking points on cable.

The other networks don't have the same synergy as the Faux Propagandist and their audience have created and or developed. I mean virtually nobody on the left thinks Trump was charged with rape and is on trial for it now, but nearly everyone on the right says Hillary called every single one of them deplorable.

They are all honest when reporting honest breaking news with a live feed. Other than that it is all opinionated talking points on cable.

The other networks don't have the same synergy as the Faux Propagandist and their audience have created and or developed. I mean virtually nobody on the left thinks Trump was charged with rape and is on trial for it now, but nearly everyone on the right says Hillary called every single one of them deplorable.
Live feeds are honest you say?

It's a mostly peaceful protest.....AS THE BUSINESSES BURN BEHIND THE REPORTER.

They are NEVER honest lol

Live feeds are honest you say?

It's a mostly peaceful protest.....AS THE BUSINESSES BURN BEHIND THE REPORTER.

They are NEVER honest lol
The protests and subsequent rioting were breaking news, night after night....... I'm talking about events like the Boston Marathon bombing and/or rare raw coverage like that.

Never trust anything you hear and only half of what you see.

That is correct. I can't remember a time when we weren't great.
Great Depression
Vietnam War
Endless invasions of other countries
Crash of 08
Slavery

Plenty of times we weren't great. Some might even say evil in some of those circumstances.

Our nation hasn't been the great beacon on the hill for a very long time.

That is correct. I can't remember a time when we weren't great.
We were great because we took care of ourselves. No matter how people lived and any social issues. In other words, we were sustainable as an idea and in reality. Many of us would have a more difficult time surviving under that situation as compared to today. You purchase products from other nations where the workers do not make that much and are richer than ever before in their lives and never a word.

Great Depression
Vietnam War
Endless invasions of other countries
Crash of 08
Slavery

Plenty of times we weren't great. Some might even say evil in some of those circumstances.

Our nation hasn't been the great beacon on the hill for a very long time.
Never said we were perfect. Despite all that and more, we are the world's greatest superpower. But the world wants to kick us off that mountain.

Here's an oldie but goodie.

Background: Oil If the chief natural resource of the Middle East were bananas, the region would not have attracted the attention of U.S. policymakers as it has for decades. Americans became interested in the oil riches of the region in the 1920s, and two U.S. companies, Standard Oil of California and Texaco, won the first concession to explore for oil in Saudi Arabia in the 1930s. They discovered oil there in 1938, just after Standard Oil of California found it in Bahrain. The same year Gulf Oil (along with its British partner Anglo-Persian Oil) found oil in Kuwait. During and after World War II, the region became a primary object of U.S. foreign policy. It was then that policymakers realized that the Middle East was "a stupendous source of strategic power, and one of the greatest material prizes in world history."[4]

Forum List

Back