Biden's Middle East Failure

Iran and their terrorist bitches, Hamas, never tried this crap when Donald Trump was president.
You have to ask yourself why.

Trump operated from a position of strength when he shut the Obama Iran deal down.

Biden immediately came in and struck down Trump's edit and then not long after all hell broke loose
and Hamas began bombing Israeli civilians.

They know what a weakling Joe Biden is.

Iran and their terrorist bitches, Hamas, never tried this crap when Donald Trump was president.

Trump operated from a position of strength when he shut the Obama Iran deal down.

Biden immediately came in and struck down Trump's edit and then not long after all hell broke loose

The Israelis attacked Al Aqsa mosque.. This is an old Israeli tactic.. They have been doing the landgrab/killing since the terror gangs of the 1920s and they always claim they are victims.

The Israelis attacked Al Aqsa mosque.. This is an old Israeli tactic.. They have been doing the landgrab/killing since the terror gangs of the 1920s and they always claim they are victims.

REALLY?----they finally got rid of the FILTHY YELLOW PUSTULE? It remained an
OBNOXIOUS blight on the skyline of Jerusalem for FAR TOO LONG

Biden is a hustler. He doesn't deal with foreign problems beyond the point where he can shake down some money. Worst President ever, illegitimate too.

this is a very old islamo nazi tactic. They have been doing it for more than 1400 years---
claiming libels in order to justify murder and rape and pillage. In fact at no time have Israelis,
or for that matter, Jews attacked the yellow pustule that defiles the mound upon which the
islamo nazi pigs plopped their diseased yellow pustule. My own hubby just missed being chopped down in one of the libel galvanized festivals-----it was 1947 ----a few idiot libels about
a koran and a girl and the slobs went wild in the port city of ADEN. They do it in Kashmir,
the province PUNJAB, Iraq-----etc etc etc-------the chief rapist pig did it in the erstwhile
YATHRIB -----where his piggy carcass is not buried

Not having to watch the Middle East explode in every nightly news cast was one of the best parts of the Trump presidency. F*#king democrats.
Trump did take 4 Iranian tankers.

The reason Hamas and all the Islamic Devil Worshipping Heathens want to destroy Israel because they are Devil Worshipping Heathens, and God's Promises and His Word, come through Israel.

Satan-Allah hates God, so will try to always undermine God, and destroy those who believe in The One True God.

Satan-Allah's ego is so big and so delusional that He thinks He can kill God, and destroy the people of The Covenant, and take God's place and be worshipped as God.

The AntiChrist when he comes will be just as delusional as the Satanic spirit that will indwell him and will attempt to bring Satan's work to completion.

But he'll fail, just like Hamas, PLO, Hezbollah, Iran, Al Nusra, Al Queda, Islamic Jihad, ISIS, and The Muslim Brotherhood will fail when they come against Israel to stir up the hornets.
You can thank Israel for founding Hamas.

Who would you rather lead the planet?

1646504608436.png

I was thinking Jubal E. Harshaw or Lazarus Long

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
You can thank Israel for founding Hamas.
that and the Bubonic plague. Interestingly enough, the bacterium
Yersinia Pestis which devastated Europe, killing about 50 million
people in the 14th century AD, is thought to have been brought
back to Europe by the CRUSADERS to the Middle East. The plague
galvanized lots of pogroms against jews due to the naziesque
propaganda at THAT time which blamed the epidemic on
DA JOOOOS.

that and the Bubonic plague. Interestingly enough, the bacterium
Yersinia Pestis which devastated Europe, killing about 50 million
people in the 14th century AD, is thought to have been brought
back to Europe by the CRUSADERS to the Middle East. The plague
galvanized lots of pogroms against jews due to the naziesque
propaganda at THAT time which blamed the epidemic on
DA JOOOOS.
In the 1980s.

In the 1980s.
I remember the 1980s well-----I was working with lots of
persons educated in the islamo-nazi school systems. Most
were from the sunni school of islam-----and KNEW that the
really "perverse shia system" was invented by jews.

I remember the 1980s well-----I was working with lots of
persons educated in the islamo-nazi school systems. Most
were from the sunni school of islam-----and KNEW that the
really "perverse shia system" was invented by jews.
Islamo-nazi sounds like a really horrible place to live.

Islamo-nazi sounds like a really horrible place to live.
yes---muslim kids thruout the world are subjected to a very
sick propaganda. The most deluded people I have encountered
were from countries with no jewish or very limited jewish populations
at that time.

yes---muslim kids thruout the world are subjected to a very
sick propaganda. The most deluded people I have encountered
were from countries with no jewish or very limited jewish populations
at that time.
I have traveled a lot in my life time and never run into the the islamo-nazis and low life's you describe.

New Topics

Forum List

Back