Biden’s Trans Secretary says people concerned about inflation are just “impatient “.

Biden’s Trans Secretary says people concerned about inflation are just “impatient “.​

Yeah, well, gee, THERE'S a line of BS Trump should have used on Covid and a hundred other things, huh? "You people are just so impatient!" :uhh:

Joe and Kammy are definitely not only totally deaf to the enormous pain they are causing, he just doesn't GIVE A SHIT at all. Joe's got his.

AS FAR AS THE BIDENS ARE CONCERNED, they are going to remake the world as THEY see fit and there is likely to be a lot of casualties and a lot of people are going to suffer, but they'll just have to BUCK UP AND DEAL WITH IT. Human flesh is less important than their mad, radical goals.

The very bad thing here is that these days, when you say "Biden's Trans Secretary," I don't know if that is supposed to mean--
  • TRANSPORTATION secretary?
  • TRANSSEXUAL Secretary? (Hello Rocky Horror)?, or
  • TRANSIENT secretary?
Could be all three. :smoke:

Yet another example of how this guy, and this regime, are out of touch with reality.

When I saw the title "Biden Trans Secretary..." I assumed the thread was going to be about this guy

images.jpeg-13.jpg

This aint the old soviet union where the public had to accept incompetence

vote the son of a bitches out of office in november

Biden’s "Trans Secretary" in today's Washington that coukld mean a number of people​

We starved during Reagan because of low wages and a lack of jobs...We were told by Reagan to tighten your belt a notch hard times are here...He went through a tougher time called The Great Depression.
Reagan created about 20 million jobs, Dumbass.

Forum List

Back