Big Legged Woman

Attackofthe50ftwoman.jpg

Bugs Henderson
Check out the drummer...

I don't know who he is but that drummer does mix it up pretty good. He's the best musician in that band IMO. He's good.

However the guitar player is just boringly noodling around the fretboard to nowhere.

Here's how you play lead guitar for the big legged woman. You've got to put some passion into it. Play it like you fucking mean it!

I don't know who he is but that drummer does mix it up pretty good. He's the best musician in that band IMO. He's good.

However the guitar player is just boringly noodling around the fretboard to nowhere.

Here's how you play lead guitar for the big legged woman. You've got to put some passion into it. Play it like you fucking mean it!

That is a woman playing drums.

Throughout his career, Bugs has been poo-pooed by many. Some say he isn't a blues musician. He was much more.
He was born in Palm Springs and died in 2012 at 68. When he was in good spirits, he really shined.

Forum List

Back