Big sis didn't let them out

soooo, once again the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing within this administration. Or they are lying. Either way you look at it I can't believe they can continue to get away with it. Either total incompetence or out right lying. Gives you such a warm, fuzzy feeling, doesn't it?

Absolutely delicious if a released illegal harms Napolitano's relatives? How compassionate of you.

Absolutely delicious if a released illegal harms Napolitano's relatives? How compassionate of you.

Kind of like the compassion we all feel when Obama and Napolitano kicks us in the teeth by flooding the streets of AZ with criminal aliens.

This regime never has anyone responsible for anything. Yet they can bring a CEO from Japan over here to take responsibility for the floor mat in a Toyota in Ohio.

The question isn't who is responsible for this latest fuck up. It's why we continue to put up with this crap.

Big Sis is from AZ...It would just be absolutely delicious if one of these AZ illegal criminals happens upon one of Napolitano's loved ones at 2:00 AM...

Janet Napolitano: I had no role in DHS decision to release illegal immigrants before sequester | The Daily Caller

Lying dyke...

Well who the fuk made the decision? Don't tell us that the ICE super (who was forced to retire) made the decision independently. Get off your asses media and investigate some of this shit.

WH playing stupid- "we dint know nuttin'".
DHS playing stupid - "we dint know nuttin".

To recap... prisoners released en masse, yet those who should know, don't know.

This shit does not happen in this country. Well, at least not until 4 years ago.

I say again, a few phone calls from the White House and it's done.
Deny culpability and it's done. And buried thanks to Obamedia.

If the white house is to be believed. For a moment assume that they are all telling the truth.

No one is in charge of anything. The government is in total chaos with no oversight, supervision or responsibility. Everyone makes their own decisions down to the file clerk. The executive level is off having an endless party and there is no one in charge of the country. We are now lawless.

What a good idea!

Forum List

Back