🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Big Snowstorm Headed This Way

Anyone else expecting snow in the next couple of days? We are expecting up to a foot, and some areas not far away are expecting up to 18" Wednesday thru Thursday.

Yeah, and I'm supposed to have a dentist appointment on Thursday morning,.. but it's probably going to wind up getting cancelled.

Anyone else expecting snow in the next couple of days? We are expecting up to a foot, and some areas not far away are expecting up to 18" Wednesday thru Thursday.
Where is that danny? If it's Alaska it would be safe to say it isn't climate change. If it's Florida then maybe it is?

Or maybe some will call it global cooling because everybody knows that snow isn't very warm in comparison to body temperature.

Yep they say upto 3 feet possible up at my lake house. Lol, glad I am not there. Down here in the big city right now they say could get half inch of ice followed by 12 inches of snow down here. Nice today though if I could get my old on vacation ass moving might go shoot some skeet this afternoon. Got the jeep loaded with clays shotgun and ammo but can't get my buddy that has the rural property to do it on to answer the damn phone. It was his freeking idea so I load up and no reply. Gotta love your buddies sometimes.lol.

Where is that danny? If it's Alaska it would be safe to say it isn't climate change. If it's Florida then maybe it is?

Or maybe some will call it global cooling because everybody knows that snow isn't very warm in comparison to body temperature.
Remember the good old days when the proper term was "Global Warming". OK, so today's meme is "Climate Change" and tomorrow's will be "Global Freezing".

Remember the good old days when the proper term was "Global Warming". OK, so today's meme is "Climate Change" and tomorrow's will be "Global Freezing".
It's not really complicated Henry. It's still global warming but 'climate change' is correct too and is used for the sake of helping more people to understand.

Snow is relatively cold as compared to human body temperature and is relatively cold in Florida but not really very cold in Alaska.

Snow lacks heat to the human touch and so is said to be cold.

But still, the snow contains a very large amount of heat.

The amount of heat is -373 C minus about 0 or -l C. which equals about -372C difference.

The simple explanation is that snow isn't very cold, but in some locations it could be representing climate change and global warming.

Rain, sleet, snow. If we get... no scratch that-I don't want to jinx it. Should we get snow it may not be more than 1-3 inches. However, I've rearranged/canceled everything for the week because the bridges ice before roads. For real for real.

I'm a bit ticked off that winter has the audacity to act like winter.

The nerve.

Yep,.. I finally decided to reschedule my dentist appointment to the seventh of March. I'm not taking any chances.

Well, we have the rain and the cold part down. Things I woke up thankful for: Electricity, big warm socks and hot coffee. The ice should be here around noon. It's almost like waiting for UPS.

Just measured outside, we got 11" overnight, and I'll tell ya what, shoveling it is no big deal, but walking thru the yard in that snow in big heavy boots will wear you out fast. Without snowshoes you wouldn't make it very far on foot.

I better start seeing something here soon. Flurries at least. I'm invested in the storm now. I have faux-fur lined snow boots that I haven't gotten to wear yet. They are cute.

I am not a cancel-er. I am most definitely a rearrange-er because other people cancel.
I might walk out of this well rested. People will be lost. They won't know how to deal with me.

It's not really complicated Henry. It's still global warming but 'climate change' is correct too and is used for the sake of helping more people to understand.

Snow is relatively cold as compared to human body temperature and is relatively cold in Florida but not really very cold in Alaska.

Snow lacks heat to the human touch and so is said to be cold.

But still, the snow contains a very large amount of heat.

The amount of heat is -373 C minus about 0 or -l C. which equals about -372C difference.

The simple explanation is that snow isn't very cold, but in some locations it could be representing climate change and global warming.
Or to eliminate all the excess wordage:

It's BULLSHIT.

Forum List

Back