Bill Clinton: More People Would Have Died If Clubgoers Were Armed

My Gawd.. he looks bad.
Yeah Photoshop can do a lot. Look in this one he's bald for some reason:

attachment.php

I dunno... that may well be, but I've seen him on the news, he looks frail.
That happens when you get old.

There has already been a video released from inside the bar (from a cell phone). The place wasn't that dark.

I imagine that anyone with a permit would know that they have to see the target before they start shooting. Libtards just like to assume that people with guns will shoot EVERYTHING.

Also, no he wasn't. I think people would have noticed a guy entering with an AR-15.
Yes Otaku, anyone with a permit would react like a PRO in their first live-fire gun battle! Especially if there were 30 of them and it was in a dark crowded room!
Common sense doesn't make you a pro, it just prevents you from being a Liberal.
And hopefully prevents you from opening fire in a dark crowded room trying to play hero desu ne!!!
Depends on whether or not you can see the guy with the AR-15, shooting randoms.
Yeah if a guy next to the murderer was armed he maybe could have put a stop to it. Of course Bill Clinton's point, that if a bunch of amateur make-believe gunslingers all opened fire at the same time things could have been worse, is perfectly valid.
And my point is that common sense would prevent the Liberal fantasy of everyone with a gun being a moron that would randomly gun down everyone in the bar, while ignoring the guy with the AR-15. You look more like a nutjob every time you post.

There has already been a video released from inside the bar (from a cell phone). The place wasn't that dark.
They turned off the music and turned on the lights as soon as they realized there was a shooting. What you also have to remember, though, is that 300 people were running to the exits and bathrooms and whatever else, trying to escape. A lot had hit the floor and were crawling. Dead and dying bodies were lying around. It had to be total confusion. It would have taken a highly trained and totally nerveless individual to isolate the shooter and get close enough to hit him without being shot first, or hit someone trying to flee.
Remember, a trained, armed police officer had tried to stop him as soon as he entered the club, but he failed. Not so easy, I think, as you are imagining. One of the reasons they said the cop failed is that he was "outgunned" by the AR-15. (He had a Sig Sauer 9 mm). I am assuming any civilian "carrying" a gun into a bar would NOT have brought an AR-15, had it not been a gun-free zone.
Better to leave the clubs gun free and go after the g-d- terrorists.

Makes you wonder why Bill's Secret Service is armed? They would just make it worse too, right?

WOW I knew he looked bad, but not his bad. He really looks sickly.

Yes Otaku, anyone with a permit would react like a PRO in their first live-fire gun battle! Especially if there were 30 of them and it was in a dark crowded room!
And hopefully prevents you from opening fire in a dark crowded room trying to play hero desu ne!!!
Yeah if a guy next to the murderer was armed he maybe could have put a stop to it. Of course Bill Clinton's point, that if a bunch of amateur make-believe gunslingers all opened fire at the same time things could have been worse, is perfectly valid.
And my point is that common sense would prevent the Liberal fantasy of everyone with a gun being a moron that would randomly gun down everyone in the bar, while ignoring the guy with the AR-15. You look more like a nutjob every time you post.
You just don't seem to be getting the point Pumpkin-chan. Not kawaii. :eusa_snooty:

You just don't seem to be getting the point Pumpkin-chan. Not kawaii. :eusa_snooty:
More like you're incapable of learning. Another standard trait for Liberals.

Yes we all know less people get killed when they just stand there waiting for a shooter to run out of ammo

Forum List

Back