Bill Clinton vowed to ‘make America great again’ in 1992, now says slogan is racist.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Is it funny that he REPEATEDLY said the EXACT same thing when he was campaigning.

Bill is admitting he is a racist....wow, that is a big step for the future first dude and serial intern molester to actually admit he is racist.

if he is racist, then Hillary is racist. That's how it works.

The former president has used the exact phrase several times in his political career.

At a 1991 campaign event in Little Rock, Arkansas, Mr. Clinton declared, “Together, we can make America great again.”

He used the same phrase again during a speech in 1992 and during a television interview that same year.

In a campaign ad for his wife in 2008, Mr. Clinton said, “It’s time for another comeback, time to make America great again.”

Which way are the liberals going with this?

Is Bill Clinton racist?

Stands to reason Trump stole it from someone.

That would certainly be a vastly less retarded claim by Bill Clinton.

Bill should accuse Trump of stealing his line, not of being a racist.

Bill says, "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"...no problem.
Trump says, "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"...he is racist.

DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP

Last edited:

I guess the "racist" comment is an inside joke, so I'll let it go. But I will point out that when Clinton 42 was running, we were coming off another Republican recession, and now that Trump is running, we're still enjoying a sustained recovery from, yes, and again, a Republican recession.

So Trump's misappropriation of the term is two-fold.

Make America Great is now a tabboo slogan in the left because..why...who the fuck knows why other than they hate America. Why would they get upset by that?

Make America Great is now a tabboo slogan in the left because..why...who the fuck knows why other than they hate America. Why would they get upset by that?
Keep us posted on what the left hates and why. We're counting on you.

I guess the "racist" comment is an inside joke, so I'll let it go. But I will point out that when Clinton 42 was running, we were coming off another Republican recession, and now that Trump is running, we're still enjoying a sustained recovery from, yes, and again, a Republican recession.

There is no inside joke. Bill Clinton said about Trump's use of the term, "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN": “That message where ‘I’ll give you America great again’ is if you’re a white Southerner, you know exactly what it means, don’t you?” Mr. Clinton said. “What it means is ‘I’ll give you an economy you had 50 years ago, and I’ll move you back up on the social totem pole and other people down.’”

So when Trump says it, he is RACIST...but BILL used the same term,

Bill Clinton vowed to ‘make America great again’ in 1992, now says slogan is racist

No one is supposed to take pride in being American, because we have it so good.

Dems don't root for American Olympic athletes, because of our "UNFAIR PRIVILEGE".

Bill and Hillary seem to be getting forgetful. It's a sign of old age.

Bill apparently forgot saying that during his campaign.... Hillary couldn't remember important shit from just a few years ago.

I think they're both going senile.

that's what you get for voting for an incest bred mongoloid from AR

Bill Clinton vowed to ‘make America great again’ in 1992, now says slogan is racist.

I'm beginning to see why Obama hates the Clintons, they are off the scale lying scum.

There is no inside joke. Bill Clinton said about Trump's use of the term, "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN": “That message where ‘I’ll give you America great again’ is if you’re a white Southerner, you know exactly what it means, don’t you?” Mr. Clinton said. “What it means is ‘I’ll give you an economy you had 50 years ago, and I’ll move you back up on the social totem pole and other people down.’”

So when Trump says it, he is RACIST...but BILL used the same term,

Bill Clinton vowed to ‘make America great again’ in 1992, now says slogan is racist

I sourced it here..

Is it funny that he REPEATEDLY said the EXACT same thing when he was campaigning.

Bill is admitting he is a racist....wow, that is a big step for the future first dude and serial intern molester to actually admit he is racist.

if he is racist, then Hillary is racist. That's how it works.

The former president has used the exact phrase several times in his political career.

At a 1991 campaign event in Little Rock, Arkansas, Mr. Clinton declared, “Together, we can make America great again.”

He used the same phrase again during a speech in 1992 and during a television interview that same year.

In a campaign ad for his wife in 2008, Mr. Clinton said, “It’s time for another comeback, time to make America great again.”
Typical anti-white rhetoric from a Democrat.

Forum List

Back