Bill Gates gives world an ultimatum giving them two options: A ‘major war’ or another pandemic in less than 30 years

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
3bb567d65c616407b765304eb05b564f

There are some questions that keep even billionaire philanthropist and entrepreneur Bill Gates up at night, like this one.

Will you vote for another pandemic or should we make sure that world tensions reach a boiling point, sparking a global war?

"In the name of preserving our cherished democracy", said Bill, "We will let you vote this time. But the bottom line is, there are just too many damned many of you. We need to save the planet by getting rid of most of you. I tried to buy up all your farmland so you can't grow anymore food, but there is only so much I can do to save the planet earth, so which will it be?"

China's President Xi said he would await the voting and initiate the ones voters choose, whichever one it is but added, "Pandemics are sooo yesterday, so I encourage you to choose war. I mean really, we spent all these trillions of dollars on weapons, so why throw good money to waste?"

3bb567d65c616407b765304eb05b564f

There are some questions that keep even billionaire philanthropist and entrepreneur Bill Gates up at night, like this one.

Will you vote for another pandemic or should we make sure that world tensions reach a boiling point, sparking a global war?

"In the name of preserving our cherished democracy", said Bill, "We will let you vote this time. But the bottom line is, there are just too many damned many of you. We need to save the planet by getting rid of most of you. I tried to buy up all your farmland so you can't grow anymore food, but there is only so much I can do to save the planet earth, so which will it be?"

China's President Xi said he would await the voting and initiate the ones voters choose, whichever one it is but added, "Pandemics are sooo yesterday, so I encourage you to choose war. I mean really, we spent all these trillions of dollars on weapons, so why throw good money to waste?"
I have faith we can manage both.

I've come to the grudging conclusion that he might be right.....There are too damn many people.

As far as the US goes 1970 seemed just about right in my AO.....203 million in the US at the time.

Now it's 346 million not counting the illegals and look at us.....Hell, a kid takes their life in their hands just riding a bicycle.

That's why I support the utility of abortion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back