Bill Maher predicts brawl to break out on the floor of US Congress, similar to what happens in other countries, calls 'hyperactive' MTG "Cocaine Bear"

Maher's been uber wrong before.
Flashback to the show where Ann Coulter said "Trump will win" before his first election , and the douchebag and other guests and the audience laughed her out of the studio.

Maher's been uber wrong before.
Flashback to the show where Ann Coulter said "Trump will win" before his first election , and the douchebag and other guests and the audience laughed her out of the studio.
But she was right and they were wrong ------

That happened all over, turned out.

I highly doubt there will be an actual physical confrontation. These folks have far too much to lose financially, socially, and politically to allow it to happen.

I highly doubt there will be an actual physical confrontation. These folks have far too much to lose financially, socially, and politically to allow it to happen.
When passions flare the brain clicks off. I can see a fistfight over amnesty for 13,000,000 illegals, w/o amnesty they take a lot of jobs for nothing, maybe over raising the debt ceiling too, maybe over impeaching Joe Xiden, maybe over committee investigations of the Xidens, or over questioning the FBI for their 2020 coup, maybe some democrat calls the wrong Republican a Nazi or insurrectionist, maybe a Republican calls the wrong democrat boy?

A good fight seems more likely than unlikely at this stage.

When passions flare the brain clicks off. I can see a fistfight over amnesty for 13,000,000 illegals, w/o amnesty they take a lot of jobs for nothing, maybe over raising the debt ceiling too, maybe over impeaching Joe Xiden, maybe over committee investigations of the Xidens, or over questioning the FBI for their 2020 coup, maybe some democrat calls the wrong Republican a Nazi or insurrectionist, maybe a Republican calls the wrong democrat boy?

A good fight seems more likely than unlikely at this stage.
Sure, they almost got into it during the vote for McCarthy as Speaker. Some older man was about to pop Matt Gaetz, but they saved the situation, which would have made great TV, but I'm glad it didn't happen.

A good fight seems more likely than unlikely at this stage
I don’t doubt there will be several times where staff members have to separate Congresspeople, and I can almost guarantee there are things which will happen behind closed doors that we’ll never officially hear about. Moreover, there will be massive political implications to many/most votes for the next two years.

I just don’t see anyone being prepared to lose their seat, their future and their career throwing a punch on the floor.

Sure, they almost got into it during the vote for McCarthy as Speaker. Some older man was about to pop Matt Gaetz, but they saved the situation, which would have made great TV, but I'm glad it didn't happen.
Yep, Gaetz was pushing for a chairmanship of a committee for his vote, and that committee chair was about to dismantle Gatez until he was restrained and muzzled.

Forum List

Back