Bill Nye's Global Meltdown on National Geographics

R

rdean

Bill Nye's show on Global Meltdown is about to come on.

I was thinking right wingers could watch it and then explain all the ways it's wrong. I love right wing science expertise. It's so "different" than what we are used to.

59303372.jpg

As far as I know Nye isn't a climatologist.

I'm not sure if he is either,but I'm positive that the right wingers here that post charts and graphs they don't understand aren't climate scientists.and they certainly aren't qualified to disprove anything Nye might claim.

AGW is not fact; it is a projection based on data, some of which is cherry-picked.

Progs love to claim they are the party of science, but are such only occasionally. The humanity of the human fetus? Not so much. The efficacy of Head Start? Not at all. The dynamic effects of changing economic policies (the minimum wage, tax increases, etc). Fageddaboudit.

I'm not sure if he is either,but I'm positive that the right wingers here that post charts and graphs they don't understand aren't climate scientists.and they certainly aren't qualified to disprove anything Nye might claim.

Not being a climatologist doesn't disqualify him, at least to me. But being one of those "right wingers here that posts charts and graphs" I don't think you need to be a scientist to understand the science.

A warming climate is cyclical and has been for millions of years. Man has not been here for many of those cycles. Bill probably is going to show us a closed system experiment with CO2. This isn't a closed system in the real world.

Did anyone ever mention to you that the Moon is getting further away? Want to know what happens when tides stop?

Says the guy who post a silly list that says the American pediatric society is well qualified on man made climate change..

Says the guy who post a silly little list saying the American pediatrics society is well qualified to say man made climate change is real

How you can tell "Global Warming" (aka: Climate Change, Climate Disruption) is a scam | Page 9 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Not being a climatologist doesn't disqualify him, at least to me. But being one of those "right wingers here that posts charts and graphs" I don't think you need to be a scientist to understand the science.

Of course you don't All you need is Hannity to tell you what to think.

Of course you don't All you need is Hannity to tell you what to think.

I don't listen to or really like Hannity all that much. But if i did listen to him it is better then doing what you do and talking out your ass.

Bill Nye's show on Global Meltdown is about to come on.

I was thinking right wingers could watch it and then explain all the ways it's wrong. I love right wing science expertise. It's so "different" than what we are used to.

Seen the trailer for that a couple times now. Last bit stands out, "I seriously doubt there'll be people living in 2030."

Say what? Even the most pessimistic projections don't have us wiped out by 2030.

Climae change isn't an extinction issue. And anything that happens is gonna happen very gradually giving more than enough time to adapt to the change so dunno what the hell that's about.

Forum List

Back