Birth of Great Prophets of Islam

storyteller

Apr 9, 2014
In 2013 in the Middle East and in North Africa children, future prophets of Islam will be born. These children will be born in families of Muslims - righteous persons. About 20 people will be born.

Essence in that I was part of the mashine of Lemuriers a difficult mental network which connected me approximately with 20 female righteous women. These women all married and they live the Middle East and in North Africa. Lemuriers of the Ancient Lemuria created such mental mashine that I gave the to energy to future children. I was engaged in a tantra with participants of a mental network.

How I was engaged in a tantra? I simply took a deep breath, then held the breath for long time and at the time of a delay of breath pumped over the of energy in a network. And participants of experiment these received energy, then they transferred these to energy to the children. In my the first chakra such tube from thin energiya on which all and was pumped over was inserted. I gave to children as settings which had. These settings gave me beings from inhuman civilizations and indigo.

I transferred bee siddhi to my children. In the Muslim countries some tens Saint children which will have superabilities of mentality will be given rise.

These children are already born I telepathic talked to some of their parents.

These children under Allah's protection.

NATO be afraid of Saint Great Prophets of Islam.

Forum List

Back