Black American exceptionalism or fake unity in world's Negro community

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Good morning, guys, let me start a discussion about spiritual liaison in world's Negro community. In recent months black community in The USA has been uniting against police brutality but they don't care of millions starving people in Africa or people killed by terrorist in Kenya, Somalia or Nigeria. Rich guys like P. Diddy and Michael Jordan don't come to Africa to help to the local community. Even the most influential black man in the world Mr. Obama who has kenyan roots prefer to "protect" (oh not people) but "democracy" and "human rights", for example, in Ukraine but not people in Kenya. Blacks don't care of each other. I believe that this is the cause of poverty and violence in Africa and among black community in the USA.
Don't try to accuse me of racism. My favourite singer is Bob Marley.

Good morning, guys, let me start a discussion about spiritual liaison in world's Negro community. In recent months black community in The USA has been uniting against police brutality but they don't care of millions starving people in Africa or people killed by terrorist in Kenya, Somalia or Nigeria. Rich guys like P. Diddy and Michael Jordan don't come to Africa to help to the local community. Even the most influential black man in the world Mr. Obama who has kenyan roots prefer to "protect" (oh not people) but "democracy" and "human rights", for example, in Ukraine but not people in Kenya. Blacks don't care of each other. I believe that this is the cause of poverty and violence in Africa and among black community in the USA.
So you do reggie?

Hi suplex3000 I think people start with an issue they feel comfortable rallying around.
You are right, not that many people feel equally aggrieved and motivated to stand for justice for everyone everywhere.
That doesn't fit in a 30 second sound byte on the news.
Just because we aren't all protesting the slave labor that goes into the cell phones and TV's we buy
doesn't mean we don't care about poverty in other countries. We jsut prioritize and take things as they affect us.
How many people are organizing around the forced abortions in China we know are going on?
Does that mean we don't care about Asians or women?
No, it means we are trying to take care of first things first, and other people are protesting that issue.

I'm not from Africa,how do you know these people are starving are you listening to these scam artist who come on tv begging for handouts for them you know the money they collect never reaches African shores.

Forum List

Back