Blacks target one of the Asian bands i listen to.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Screenshot_20221019-150455_Facebook.jpg

All because Arem had fucking braids in her RED hair in one of their music videos. Keep in mind RED HAIR is not native to Koreans either. Nor is blonde hair, blue eyes, green eyes, rock, hard rock, metal rock or any of the other shit these foreign bands do to TRY TO GET RECOGNIZED. Their management company made all 5 members of the band make a public apology

But hey, blacks and white leftards got a grievance factory to keep running.

Pretty fucked up nonsense.

• Banned
Its fucking ridiculous, man.
Id tell them to go fuck themselves.

All of the promotional materials (CDs, photos, etc.) that were produced are being discarded. (Because of this, the timing of the CD release is delayed. We also apologize for the delay.) Also, the blurring and screen replacement of the current music video is in progress, and to the extent that we can, all the data online and offline are being replaced and modified.

MADDENING

All of the promotional materials (CDs, photos, etc.) that were produced are being discarded. (Because of this, the timing of the CD release is delayed. We also apologize for the delay.) Also, the blurring and screen replacement of the current music video is in progress, and to the extent that we can, all the data online and offline are being replaced and modified.

MADDENING
I dont have words.

• Banned
I dont have words.
I do and I'm letting them all know lol. I'm up in the air at the moment but this may be the end of me following their career. I need to hear some non corporate scripted shit from the band. That's got to be costing them hundreds of thousands no?

Insane

• Banned
I just looked up the video, she's all but edited out of it.

The fucked up part is these Kbands are HIGHLY SCRIPTED so her hair style forvthe video may not have even been her choice

View attachment 712572

All because Arem had fucking braids in her RED hair in one of their music videos. Keep in mind RED HAIR is not native to Koreans either. Nor is blonde hair, blue eyes, green eyes, rock, hard rock, metal rock or any of the other shit these foreign bands do to TRY TO GET RECOGNIZED. Their management company made all 5 members of the band make a public apology

But hey, blacks and white leftards got a grievance factory to keep running.

Pretty fucked up nonsense.
For those of us that only relate to Korean music groups such as the Barberettes and Infinity of Sound maybe you could you fill us in on what you are referring to here?

For those of us that only relate to Korean music groups such as the Barberettes and Infinity of Sound maybe you could you fill us in on what you are referring to here?
5 Girl hard rock/pop rock Korean group had a bass player who had the nerve to wear braids in her hair on a music video. Braids the black community think they own the rights to.

An example of their racism and cultural appropriation...

Forum List

Back