blm going on out

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
They served their purpose, now they're yesterday's new.

BLM and Antifa were only bit players in a bigger picture. There's a theory that large and powerful globalist interests carried out a "color revolution" in order to unseat Trump. That was something our own intelligence agencies had previously done to regimes that we didn't care for. This guy saw it coming a year before the election...

i even read the crazy dems are going against them now.

Surprised people bought their fake motto as long as they did, when they didn't give a damn about blacks dying, unless talking about the tiny minority killed by cops.

Have a cop murder another minority on tape and see what happens.

See another black kid gunned down playing on his porch by black gang banger shooting at some other black gang banger and see what doesn't happen from the blm crowd.

the uneducated did
Uneducated and racist blacks, even if they were educated. Dual problem. Triple if you count black thugs looking for cover as a separate group.

Imo, BLM has set blacks back decades. All BLM does is cause problems. Who, in their right mind, would want to be around blacks when they act like BLM animals?

Fuck them. I'd be all in for total segregation.

Democrars now need a media blitz portraying themselves as a kinder gentler sociopathic criminal syndicate. They were just using BLM to make their later criminal commie activities look ' moderate' in comparison. So, they paid off the BLM gangsters, they're buying big zillion dollar houses now, and now focus on buying a lot of criminal illegal alien votes and running kangaroo courts for Darwin Award winning black thugs.

Will you people commit a bunch of murders and burn down cities again? All because some criminal loser dies while committing a crime? That will be very useful for republican candidates in elections all over the nation.

Will you people commit a bunch of murders and burn down cities again? All because some criminal loser dies while committing a crime? That will be very useful for republican candidates in elections all over the nation.

All you can see is your politics. Like I've said, it's a cult.

All you can see is your politics. Like I've said, it's a cult.
So i DIDNT see a year of BLM committing murders, assasinating cops, burning shit down, looting, assaults, harrassing diners, violently dragging people out of their cars and attacking them, wide spread vandalism, etc? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back