🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BLM Lies Exposed by Surgeon!

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
I've had 67 young black men on my operating table with gunshot wounds.

I CAN'T MAKE THIS CLEAR ENOUGH. NONE OF THEM WERE SHOT BY POLICE OR WHITE MEN.
NONE, ZERO.
BLM BS.jpg

67 -8 years-8 a year.

Tell Tyrone to shut his sellout ass up.
Thanks for admitting it's the truth.
Admitting what's the truth? That no blacks are getting shot by white police?

That's not true.

How about Tyrone telling us how many whites he treated for the same thing who were not shot by blacks? Seems like you guys can't face that part of the story.

67 -8 years-8 a year.

And a doctor should not be incensed to watch dozens of young black men with gunshot wounds cross his operating table when he knows that even completely ending police brutality won't reduce those numbers significantly?

67 -8 years-8 a year.

That's not true.

How about Tyrone telling us how many whites he treated for the same thing who were not shot by blacks? Seems like you guys can't face that part of the story.
How about the fact that most Blacks are shot by Black cops?
I know...that's all made up.

So blacks killing blacks excuses systemic racism in America, and because most blacks are not targets of racial assaults by police officers, racial assaults are not a problem? Great logic. Although there may be a connection.

67 -8 years-8 a year.

That's not true.

It's up to Tyrone to talk about what bothers him, and obviously it bothers him that so many black men are being shot by other black men. Here's a clue for you, Tyrone =/= "you guys" and "you guys" =/= Tyrone. You're making it obvious that you don't want to hear his opinion because it disagrees with yours so you call him a sell out. How about you simply acknowledge he's a doctor who's sick of seeing black men on his operating table that were shot by other black men? He's talking about HIS experience, not yours.

67 -8 years-8 a year.

That's not true.

Yes a righteous shooting by a black cop excused Eric Garner's and George Floyd's killings.

67 -8 years-8 a year.

That's not true.

It's up to Tyrone to talk about what bothers him, and obviously it bothers him that so many black men are being shot by other black men. Here's a clue for you, Tyrone =/= "you guys" and "you guys" =/= Tyrone. You're making it obvious that you don't want to hear his opinion because it disagrees with yours so you call him a sell out. How about you simply acknowledge he's a doctor who's sick of seeing black men on his operating table that were shot by other black men? He's talking about HIS experience, not yours.
I{A}M2{AnIdiot} will now call you a liar.

Friend, you cannot reason with a Leftist. It's simply impossible. You can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped. That defines a Leftist/Liberal/Progressive(sic)/Democrat.
They're smarter than you (they repeat endlessly), they're better than you (they say over and over and over), and therefore they're correct, and you're..... a "racist" and a "fascist." End of subject (for them).

67 -8 years-8 a year.

That's not true.

I agree with his opinion on black homicides, but it is not the cause of systemic racism or racist attacks by cops, regardless of how frequent they are. so ….. IT'S A BAIT AND SWITCH LOGICAL FALLACY OR FAKE NEWS

Forum List

Back