Bobert on not voting for veterans benefits!

evenflow1969

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2016
Ohio

Well I am not a fan of Ms. Bobert other than she would likely look good naked. She said something that rang true to me though. She said she did not want to vote for something that was 2000 pages long in which she had less than 24 hours to digest. This is a common thing for congress these days, many extremely complicated bills hit the floor and are voted on with not nearly enough time to understand the true implications. This is the norm not the exception. Then we sit around and wonder why things are fucked. We need to do better.

Well I am not a fan of Ms. Bobert other than she would likely look good naked. She said something that rang true to me though. She said she did not want to vote for something that was 2000 pages long in which she had less than 24 hours to digest. This is a common thing for congress these days, many extremely complicated bills hit the floor and are voted on with not nearly enough time to understand the true implications. This is the norm not the exception. Then we sit around and wonder why things are fucked. We need to do better.
What else was included in the bill?

Trumpers hate military veterans. Just another aspect of this evil ideology that needs exterminated.
Well maybe so maybe no. I don't want to be like them and jump to conclusions. 24 hours is not enough time to understand 2000 pages of legalese no matter what party you are from.

all bills should be single subject without all the pork and off subject BS,,

Trumpers hate military veterans. Just another aspect of this evil ideology that needs exterminated.
every action and words from trump and the right prove you wrong,,

now biden on the otherhand has no problem disrespecting both retired and serving military buy sending them into bullshit wars that result in them returning in body bags,,

Good fucking question? That is the point. I am not voting for shit that I don't understand and she shouldn't either. I have not been able to find a copy of the bill.
Pork bills tend to be the focus where they address awesomeness .. yet a majority of it is on non-necessary outcomes such as green energy (which isn't doing well) and other social outcomes the left is looking to drive. Yet, they focus on the one or two benefits the bill would provide.

Pork bills tend to be the focus where they address awesomeness .. yet a majority of it is on non-necessary outcomes such as green energy (which isn't doing well) and other social outcomes the left is looking to drive. Yet, they focus on the one or two benefits the bill would provide.
Well as far as green energy I have solar panels. In my situation they pay for themselves in 7 years with an estimated life of 20. They make sense for me and my consumption. Green energy is not worthless. That being said yes likely a shit load of pork in 2000 pages. Even with a shit load of pork the bill may have done more good than harm but 24 hours is not enough time to determine this. That situation must change. I like Bobert say gell no to any bill I don't have time to digest.

Well, she did promise public handjobs to any vet who asks...

Well as far as green energy I have solar panels. In my situation they pay for themselves in 7 years with an estimated life of 20. They make sense for me and my consumption. Green energy is not worthless. That being said yes likely a shit load of pork in 2000 pages. Even with a shit load of pork the bill may have done more good than harm but 24 hours is not enough time to determine this. That situation must change. I like Bobert say gell no to any bill I don't have time to digest.
What type of subscription or monthly fee are you paying to utility companies with your solar panel production?

What type of subscription or monthly fee are you paying to utility companies with your solar panel production?
I don't pay a utility sense installation. I am one of those poor people that are effected by the Davis- Bessie subsidies that Householder went to jail for. I was almost 400 per month. It was damn ridiculous. My only bill now is trash. Well and septic. Heat is electric. No gas available I have a 750 square foot cond I air bnb almost 2p0 a month and the damn thing is only rented 3/4 of the time and mainly only during fishing season. This year I have people coming off the island to rent it for the winter. Lol, that bill will be theirs this year. Can't put panels on the condo.

We have DEI in much of the military now. The upper positions are filled with it. And you state that Trumpers hate military veterans! If the military did not have some independent actions from underling sand was centralized, we would have a lot more dead military personnel and many less veterans due to DEI.

We have DEI in much of the military now. The upper positions are filled with it. And you state that Trumpers hate military veterans! If the military did not have some independent actions from underling sand was centralized, we would have a lot more dead military personnel and many less veterans due to DEI.
This is a giant steaming pile of utter horseshit. Turn off Faux News and Newsmax, dipshit.

You remind me of those fucktards who ranted and raved over integrating the military.

Same bullshit, different decade.

Well maybe so maybe no. I don't want to be like them and jump to conclusions. 24 hours is not enough time to understand 2000 pages of legalese no matter what party you are from.
They have a record of consistently voting against veterans benefits going back to George W. Bush, it has grown into an outright contempt for veterans under Trump.

They have a record of consistently voting against veterans benefits going back to George W. Bush, it has grown into an outright contempt for veterans under Trump.
Well that is my feeling on the matter. That being said 24 hours to digest 2000 pages is not enough. How can anyone tell good legislation from bad under that circumstance? If we allow that situation to continue all we will ever get is shit legislation. Even if yours was the only vote that counted you could not deliver what you think is best for your people under those conditions. It must change.

Forum List

Back