Body Language Expert explains Joe Biden's behavior at the debate...

I know you did not call me a CultFuck because I will block you. I want you to do serious deep search on the internet and listen to "Biden Gaffs" and come back and tell me you think he is okay. You know he is not okay.

I was making a quote from Cult fucks.

Your brain is malfunctioning on my post for some reason.

GO BACK AND READ ANY OF MY CONTENT IF YOU ARE CONFUSED.

“Biden is in perfect mental health”

SINCERELY,
CULT FUCKS

Is that better for you or are you still confused?

Here's the plan to save democracy and prevent a 3rd World Despot from winning.

1. Biden resign NOW. This makes Kamala the incumbent President. Joe steps back and campaigns for her only when he's up for it. Use his popularity but the actual focus is on HER.

2. She picks Newsome as VP and the two of them start campaigning NOW.

3. Biden turns over his huge war chest to the DNC to fund the new campaign.

4. Kamala and Gavin tear Trump apart, sort of like when Kamala snipped Bill Barr's balls during his confirmation hearing.

Well, that is a better fight for Trump (not Kamala but Gavin) He is young and plenty Liberals like him. It's a better match. Have him run for prez....I wish they would dump worthless Kamala and put someone else in there as VP.

I was making a quote from Cult fucks.

Your brain is malfunctioning on my post for some reason.

GO BACK AND READ ANY OF MY CONTENT IF YOU ARE CONFUSED.

“Biden is in perfect mental health”

SINCERELY,
CULT FUCKS

Is that better for you or are you still confused?
Don't be a smart ass. Your post starts out decent then you go downhill insulting me. I don't put up with that. This is your last warning.

That's a funny meme, and sad at the same time...Are you fantasizing about Trump being assassinated?

Somebody needs to put a bullet in his bonnet and drop him off in a different zip code. And there's 6 Trumpanzees in SCOTUS who need to disappear mysteriously, too. They have blood on their hands. Just ask the women who have bled out and almost died because doctors were afraid to touch them when their pregnancies failed.

Here's the plan to save democracy and prevent a 3rd World Despot from winning.

1. Biden resign NOW. This makes Kamala the incumbent President. Joe steps back and campaigns for her only when he's up for it. Use his popularity but the actual focus is on HER.

2. She picks Newsome as VP and the two of them start campaigning NOW.

3. Biden turns over his huge war chest to the DNC to fund the new campaign.

4. Kamala and Gavin tear Trump apart, sort of like when Kamala snipped Bill Barr's balls during his confirmation hearing.

You are some special kind of idiot aren't you? Here's some RCP averages as of two weeks ago....

Biden
RCP Average6/20 - 7/238.757.8

Harris
RCP Average4/2 - 7/238.754.2

Newsome
RCP Average6/28 - 7/245.742.0

While Trump tracks at a 3.8% advantage over Newsome nationally, you want him at the VP slot, and Harris is equal to Biden in polling....And if you want them to switch and Harris remain VP and Newsome to run in Biden's spot, good luck with that one.....lol

Somebody needs to put a bullet in his bonnet and drop him off in a different zip code. And there's 6 Trumpanzees in SCOTUS who need to disappear mysteriously, too. They have blood on their hands. Just ask the women who have bled out and almost died because doctors were afraid to touch them when their pregnancies failed.
Your sick views have no place in civil society...

Well, that is a better fight for Trump (not Kamala but Gavin) He is young and plenty Liberals like him. It's a better match. Have him run for prez....I wish they would dump worthless Kamala and put someone else in there as VP.
Harris hasn't been allowed to spread her wings. That's why I posted that video of her grilling Bill Barr and he stumbled so badly he couldn't answer her questions. She's a force to reckon with if she's unleashed.

She has executive level experience and she will carry out the programs and policies that Biden has introduced.

Harris hasn't been allowed to spread her wings. That's why I posted that video of her grilling Bill Barr and he stumbled so badly he couldn't answer her questions. She's a force to reckon with if she's unleashed.

She has executive level experience and she will carry out the programs and policies that Biden has introduced.
But why do numerous videos of her show a mixed up word salad that makes no sense?

Your sick views have no place in civil society...

""""Your sick views have no place in civil society...""""

Baha....Bahahahahahahaa....If my views are sick, what does that make Trump's? You've got it backasswards. And you obviously haven't fallen victim to Trump and SCOTUS' policies such as banning Roe.

But if he's elected, you most likely will after he launches Project 2025, you stupid sucker.

449821559_3793755344276915_2586746857909104358_n.jpg

Well, she did have a chance to spread her wings during the primaries. How'd that work out?

""""Your sick views have no place in civil society...""""

Baha....Bahahahahahahaa....If my views are sick, what does that make Trump's? You've got it backasswards. And you obviously haven't fallen victim to Trump and SCOTUS' policies such as banning Roe.

But if he's elected, you most likely will after he launches Project 2025, you stupid sucker.

View attachment 971737

You're so stupid, and so easily led by platitude that you don't even know that abortion in this country has largely not changed. The only thing that has changed is that it is up to each individual state, where it should have been from the start....Your spread of disinformation is not working shill...

And Yes, sick....It takes a sick mind to fanaticize about our nations leadership being assassinated. Rational people don't think like that.

Forum List

Back