BOMBS AWAY !! Obama leaves DC for Martha's Vineyard vacation

[

i am guessing you are too fucking stupid to know, there was a "mini" oval office in his Crawford home.

You finally got something right. I have the proof.

cell-phone-dropped-into-the-toilet-bowl-sick4.jpeg

Where he'll continue to work just as he did in Washington, addressing the same issues, communicating with the same administrators, and issuing the same orders and instructions as if he were in the White House.

No modern president goes on 'vacation.'

All true, but you libs always made a big fricken deal of it whenever Bush went to Crawford. Its just payback, and you assholes started it. :lol:

Naw.

Bush, who took a record number of vacation days, started it.

when did working at home become a vacation? It certainly wasn't when I did it. On that topic, why doesn't obama ever go to his 'home' in Chicago?

I had no idea Crawford TX was a hot vacation spot.
Dunces trying the moral equivalence thing and failing. Bush worked at Crawford. Obama seems to work at fundraising and golf.

What's the material difference between golfing and pretending to be a rancher?

pretending ?? when George went to Crawford he cleared a brush pile and pulled weeds, he done more work in that one minute than Obozo ever done in his entire life, and there ain't no golf course on his ranch. :up:

you fucking liberclowns provide so much humor for us Conservatives some of us might spend half a day laffing [SIC] our asses off. :lmao:

If that's work?

Why is it that there is NO VALUE in it?

Landscapers are paid FAR LESS than Lawyers.

You conservatives don't know shit from shineola.

Where he'll continue to work just as he did in Washington, addressing the same issues, communicating with the same administrators, and issuing the same orders and instructions as if he were in the White House.

All true, but you libs always made a big fricken deal of it whenever Bush went to Crawford. Its just payback, and you assholes started it. :lol:

You don't have to remind us you people are just being assholes. You showed up here AS assholes.

If telling the truth makes one an asshole, I plead guilty

How dare he go on vacation during this time of crisis! Why congress should immediately take up impeachment hearings!

What's that you say? Congress is on vacation for five weeks?

Now you know how stupid the left sounded when W was President and you did it to him. That BTW is the point of the thread. Never let it be said any point is so obvious that a liberal can't miss it...

Naw.

when did working at home become a vacation? It certainly wasn't when I did it. On that topic, why doesn't obama ever go to his 'home' in Chicago?

Because he wasn't "working". Cheney was making the decisions.

How dare he go on vacation during this time of crisis! Why congress should immediately take up impeachment hearings!

What's that you say? Congress is on vacation for five weeks?

And of course, the difference is, congress really is on vacation. They "work" a scant 126 days a year. The president is never on vacation. Doesn't matter where he is, he is on duty.

So what's the deal with the RWs that they think this particular prez shouldn't have any down time? They didn't mind that w was on vacation for 8 solid years. Same with Reagan. Those two damn near killed our economy and lost us millions of jobs while treating the US Treasury like it was their own Petty Cash Fund.

This president grows the economy, creates jobs, lowers taxes, makes it possible for people to keep their homes, helps vets and their families - the list goes on and on - but let him take a little vacation and they RWs go apoplectic.

Naw.

Hypocrisy, thy name is liberal

Naw.

NIce talking point, but totally false. Is Biden making the decisions when obozo is on the golf course?

NIce talking point, but totally false. Is Biden making the decisions when obozo is on the golf course?

It's not false at all.

Cheney ran the whitehouse during the first term.

It's not false at all.

Cheney was an advisor like most vice presidents. Personally I never liked Cheney and don't like him to this day. But to claim that he was running the government is just a stupid partisan statement------------like almost every one of your posts.

It's not false at all.

Cheney was an advisor like most vice presidents. Personally I never liked Cheney and don't like him to this day. But to claim that he was running the government is just a stupid partisan statement------------like almost every one of your posts.

The liberal media says it, sallow swallows. You have a better chance to persuade the Washington Monument to move a foot to the left than to get him to question a DNC talking point.

i am guessing you are too fucking stupid to know, there was a "mini" oval office in his Crawford home.

Link?

It's the fucking lie these guys tell over and over again to distract from the fact that President Bush was the least engaged President in American history.

His first term was run by Cheney and the PNAC cowboys and his second term was run by papa's boys.

your darkie here can't find his ass with both hand

If you include this 2-week vacation, the President will have taken 141 days of vacation since he was sworn in.

At the same mark in George W. Bush's presidency, he was at 378 days, and had taken 57 trips in 5.5 years to Crawford, TX.

At this rate, Obama will have to turn his 8th year as President into a vacation just to catch Dubya, and that guy had 2 wars, Hurricane Katrina and a crumbling economy happening.

President Obama?s Martha?s Vineyard trip will mark 141 days of vacationing - Finance Post

I had no idea Crawford TX was a hot vacation spot.
Dunces trying the moral equivalence thing and failing. Bush worked at Crawford. Obama seems to work at fundraising and golf.

What's the material difference between golfing and pretending to be a rancher?

The difference is the rancher was afraid of horses and entertained his saudi prince boyfriends at the "ranch".

Last edited:

Talking points are what republicans use. There is no democrat central that hands out talking points. That is a well organized republican thing. Conservatives such as yourself have 24/7 fox news on everywhere. Truck stops, beer bars, auto dealerships, and then of course right wing yakkers like rush and hannity everywhere. You are the guys with the marching orders.

Forum List

Back