Border Patrol Agent: 'These People Are Coming Here to Do Horrible Things'

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Border Patrol Agent: 'These People Are Coming Here to Do Horrible Things'

Border Patrol agent and vice president of the National Border Patrol Council, Shawn Moran, debunked the argument that illegal immigrants are only coming to the United States to work on Friday’s “America’s Newsroom” on the Fox News Channel.

“These are not people just coming here to work as the so-called line is fed to us. These people are coming here to do horrible things. And I think the murder of Agent [Javier] Vega shows what these people are capable of,” he said. And, “We're up against close to 50 years of lack of border enforcement by the U.S. government. We have two political parties that are unwilling to take real enforcement action, and we have had two administrations in a row that gutted enforcement actions by the U.S. Border Patrol, by ICE agents, that do not allow us to actually go to do our job. We are handcuffed at every single turn.”

Part of the most basic element of being a nation is to control one's own borders.

Thus the last two administrations have been unraveling what and who we are by leaving our borders undefended and open to any malignant vermin that might want to come in for WHATEVER purpose.

Some are entering in military camos, marching single file and toting rifles, a literal INVASION.

Sheriff Larry Spence claims armed illegal immigrants have been spotted on ranches | Mail Online

'We're getting overrun and the danger is increasing... we need to open our eyes': Sheriff leading probe into murder of Border Patrol agent claims armed illegal immigrants in military fatigues have been spotted on Texas ranches

Sheriff Spence said ranchers had reported illegal immigrants walking through the brush in single file, armed with rifles in military fatigues
Spence said he used to not show a weapon but now he has 'two or maybe three' because of the increasing 'criminal element'
He added: 'It’s not like it was years ago when people were just looking for a job or something to eat'
MailOnline also spoke to the woman who reported Javier's alleged killers to the police. She now fears she could be killed by the cartels

We are being over run and the wonks in DC couldn't care less.

They are losing the country and will not wake up till its too late most likely.

Of course the majority of them are and that Dear Leader and his comrades knows it, I think hopes for it, and is making us pay for it now and after they commit the crimes against us we'll get to pay for it again..

how about that folks, what a President eh?

good times ahead get prepared

OK, if one of them thta Obama encoruaged to cross illegally commits a heinious crime, is Obama responsible, even in the least bit? Will Pelosi say that all sparks are not created the same?

OK, if one of them thta Obama encoruaged to cross illegally commits a heinious crime, is Obama responsible, even in the least bit? Will Pelosi say that all sparks are not created the same?

guilt by association or are you inferring any real laws?

Almost like saying what difference does it make..

-Geaux

VIRAL VIDEO: Border Patrol Agent says it doesn't matter if you're American

[youtube]765yFl3x8sc[/youtube]​

Last edited:
Last two presidents left the border wide open? I guess that Reagan didn't? Ha!
Yeah we opposed them too which is why they are still working on amnesty......cause repubs in Congress wouldnt give it to them

I don't want them here either, yet the policy at play has been frozen since the later 1970's..

But it is a lie to say that only two presidents have not sealed off the border, it has been unmilitarized and open since Wilson, he sent Pershing with the Army to handle cross border raids coming from Mexico...
The difference of now to then is, people with money and jobs to fill want them here...many years ago preference would go to American citizens first..now greed has overcome patriotism...

Last edited:
HAs been open only since 1965. Didnt contest Bushes leaving it open.....yes they are guilty now when are libs going to get off their ass and put same amount of pressure on their Congress critters that we are....start voting out amnesty supporters like we are......

Wanna stop illegals, cut off their ability to make money, any company caught should lose it's ability to operate in the USA.. Which is what Oblama has been going after...He can't put them out of business until they get caught several times but he has been financially penalizing companies that do hire illegals..
Even during high unemployment the city councils and businesses claim they do not have enough workers, yet they refuse to hire American citizens 'cause they claim American citizens don't want to work.
I hear it all the time in construction, yet I never hired an illegal in all my 40 years of masonry contracting..
Many contractors/builders would use illegals to build their projects and not pay them, abusing the illegal workers for monetary gain.
I knew of fellow workers that housed illegals in their homes at 100 bucks a week per head in the house...financial exploitation at it's best...

Last edited:
All lies... yeah Obama getting tough on em while he flys down to get em.......pathetic

Last edited:
obama is letting in as many as he can in the hopes that they will one day do a truly horrible thing: vote democrat.

Forum List

Back