borderfacts website promoted by GOP and WH, I can't get it in Canada :(

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Can any of you post some of the facts for me on here? Apparently it's not available to those outside of the U.S, which to me seems really odd. I get a "page not found" and others on twitter say the same if they are outside the U.S

Thanks if someone does.

Can any of you post some of the facts for me on here? Apparently it's not available to those outside of the U.S, which to me seems really odd. I get a "page not found" and others on twitter say the same if they are outside the U.S

Thanks if someone does.
It’s too embarassing to let other countries see. Makes us out as weak and pathetic.

FACT #1

In four Customs and Border Protection sectors where physical barriers have been expanded -- El Paso, Yuma, Tucson, and San Diego -- illegal traffic has dropped by at least 90%.

FACT #2

In fiscal year 2018, U.S. Border Patrol seized or helped seize 282,000 pounds of cocaine,248,000 pounds of methamphetamine,6,500 pounds of heroin, and 2,400 pounds of fentanyl.

FACT #3

In 2018, over 17,000 adults arrested at the border had prior criminal records. This included over 6,000 gang members, a major number of those members were from MS-13.

FACT #4

The Democrats would rather risk the safety of hard-working Americans than work with President Trump to secure our nation’s borders. But in 2013, all 54 Senate Democrats, including Chuck Schumer, voted to passlegislation that provided $46 billion to build a physical barrier on the border.

FACT #5

Nancy Pelosi and her hyper-liberal Congressional colleagues just passed a bill to give $54 BILLION to foreign governments, but Democrats won’t allow just $5 billion to secure our borders and protect American citizens.

FACT #6

America’s weak asylum laws allow illegal immigrants with baseless claims to come and stay in the United States while awaiting legal proceedings. Since 2010, these claims have increased by 1,700%.

FACT #7

The abuse of our weak asylum laws has rapidly increased the backlog of our immigration courts. In fiscal year 2018, these courts had abacklog of more than 786,000 pending cases.

Forum List

Back